Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet how to get it!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
for the stronger players who want a new pet go to the extra boss in mount olmupus. you might get a sword and shield pet!!!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I got one from that boss. I trained it and the first talent it got was Mana Boost. How sad is that? Whoever decided to add Mana Boost to the talent pool has a very evil sense of humor.

Signed,

President of the Movement to Eliminate Mana Boost Entirely From All Pets in the Spiral

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Yea! All 3 of the Aquila dungeons have secret bosses, each dropping their own unique pet!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Yea i have that pet, I also got mana boost as my first talent. It kinda stinks

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
i haven't really trained that pet it has a new ability known as sword and shield i've been trying to get the abilty so i've been trying to get pet snacks to train it. though

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
lifewizards26 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
i haven't really trained that pet it has a new ability known as sword and shield i've been trying to get the abilty so i've been trying to get pet snacks to train it. though
i train my pet alot lol

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
nateironhammer on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
for the stronger players who want a new pet go to the extra boss in mount olmupus. you might get a sword and shield pet!!!
Or if you go to the sand squid or the storm boss in atlantea you can get a harpy, ram, or lil siren

Survivor
Oct 22, 2012
I got that pet as well and got a damage percentage increase as first talent.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I got the sword and shield pet today, looked at stats got MEGA EXCITED when I saw almost all the traits were epic or ultra rare... Trained to teen ... Got a stat where it gives the pet more power for morale in pet derby and stuff. That is more sad than mana gift in my opinion ...

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I got the sword and shield pet and it gave a resist talent (i cant remember what its called) but it only gave plus one resistance. and when I got it to adult it gave a selfish talent. And what pet does the tartarus secret boss drop?

Blaze ashblood legendary pyromancer