Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deer Knight Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Hi! I have been waiting for hours in the hatchery for somebody to have a deer knight and willing to hatch. Everybody refused to hatch! Yet the one that did want to did not have enough gold.

Anyway, I was wondering if you put the pet you want first into the thing you will have a better chance of getting it?

I have enough gold to hatch like 3 times. If anybody want to hatch with my storm hound, I will most likely be in the hatchery. My name is Amber WillowBreeze.

But please have a deer knight!

Thank you!!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
i has a deer knight and will hatch with you but by any chance do you have a zombie unicorn the feathery dragon or the storm cat? even if u don't i'll still hatch with u
My name is Amber Lionstaff.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
also i normally am in crowded realms but could go to another if u want to hatch

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
WARNING; my brother had a deer knight and hatched and he got a deer knight with like 20 below normal deer knight pedigree.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Bltzle47 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
i has a deer knight and will hatch with you but by any chance do you have a zombie unicorn the feathery dragon or the storm cat? even if u don't i'll still hatch with u
My name is Amber Lionstaff.
i have a tailstorm pantera with good stats if you wanna hatch. I have been trying to find someone with deer knight to hatch with for awhile now. Does yours have deer knight rises trait?