Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is My Storyline Quest?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I just beat the quest after the pyromancer's tomb and I can't find out what is my storyline quest.Can someone who KNOWS the answer help me?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You've completed the pyromancer's tomb, so you gave the medal to cyrus correct? So you must talk to him again to receive your next quest "Win or Go Home" which takes you to dragonsypre academy. Here is the quest below.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Win_or_Go_Home

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tyler Legendfriend on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I just beat the quest after the pyromancer's tomb and I can't find out what is my storyline quest.Can someone who KNOWS the answer help me?
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any of the quests for more details if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I beat the quest AFTER the tomb.WIn or go home.Ashely the tree wants me to spend my crowns.I declined it.Declinable quests are side.I do have access to the crystal grove but not the forum.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I beat the quest AFTER the tomb.WIn or go home.Ashely the tree wants me to spend my crowns.I declined it.Declinable quests are side.I do have access to the crystal grove but not the forum.
After the "Win or Go Home" quest, Ashley gives you the next quest in the storyline, "Wizard Tours". This link gives details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_Tours

Do you have that quest in your Quest Log File? On that quest you must go to different areas in each world to collect pieces to make a DragonRider's Staff.

It has nothing to do with spending crowns.

Hope this helps.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Any task for a quest can be declined, main quest or otherwise. This can be confusing because if you decline a task for the main quest (or a task for any quest) it can be hard later on to figure out how to pick it up again.

No quest requires you to spend crowns. I'm not positive but I don't think NPCs ever use the word 'crowns' when they speak. I don't think the crown shop is ever referred to either... possibly when you start a new character and the various pop-ups explain stuff to you.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I declined it.I thought cause it made me open those chests I thought i had to spend crowns but ill co it ty guys.