Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I know the Epic bundle card is retired but me and my fiance play wizard101 a lot and for her birthday I really wanted to find some way of getting her the castle. We missed getting the game card due to lack of jobs and when I finally got a job the cards were moved to Toys R Us which is over 200 miles away from where we live and was pretty much impossible to get to to buy 2 of the cards. My main question here is is there any way in game to get this castle or is it gone forever?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cyrus9586 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I know the Epic bundle card is retired but me and my fiance play wizard101 a lot and for her birthday I really wanted to find some way of getting her the castle. We missed getting the game card due to lack of jobs and when I finally got a job the cards were moved to Toys R Us which is over 200 miles away from where we live and was pretty much impossible to get to to buy 2 of the cards. My main question here is is there any way in game to get this castle or is it gone forever?
Unfortunately as newer items come out older items must be retired. Altho there maybe other ways to get retired items such as finding old stock left over in stores there is really no other way to get the bundle.

We purchased our bundles from GameStop but their turn over of these is pretty good so it's unlikely they would have them left either.

If you did happen to find it somewhere for private sale the cost may be higher since they may consider it a rare item now. It is best to move on from the past and maybe take a look at the new offerings and see if any of them interest you. Most of the newer bundles offer the same idea and space just a different lay out, the Massive Fantasy Palace bundle was the second one offered and is quite nice.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
cyrus9586 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
Alot of people would more than likely want this bundle also, Me included. But when they retire a bundle as greyrose has stated they never bring it back.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
Northlite on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately as newer items come out older items must be retired. Altho there maybe other ways to get retired items such as finding old stock left over in stores there is really no other way to get the bundle.

We purchased our bundles from GameStop but their turn over of these is pretty good so it's unlikely they would have them left either.

If you did happen to find it somewhere for private sale the cost may be higher since they may consider it a rare item now. It is best to move on from the past and maybe take a look at the new offerings and see if any of them interest you. Most of the newer bundles offer the same idea and space just a different lay out, the Massive Fantasy Palace bundle was the second one offered and is quite nice.
I have checked for back stock seeing as where we live there is very very few people who play games period but alas nothing. As for looking at the new bundles I talked to some friends and looked at the newer places and had he look at them too and we just did not like how they looked.

But somehow. By some miracle and we don't know how but someone had gifted her one. I thank who ever gave it to get by however they did it. Now if I can only find one for me lol