Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Living dead girl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Hello,
How do I reset a quest?
I followed the instructions

Go to the Pyramid of White Fire
Defeat Skurkis Screaming Moon (Cenote)
Repair Calendar Stone - NOT WORK!!!!!!1

I can not fix, does not activate the circle. You have to fix the calendar, but when you get there is idle ... WHY?

I've lost or accidentally sold something on this mission? How can I take over again

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I've lost or accidentally sold something on this mission? How can I take over again
No portion fix the calendar, reach him, he is subject to repair but not working ... why? How do I reset the mission?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I would suggest contacting Support. If the quest is still showing in your quest logs, then you may have to do it over again. If it is not there, and it did not work, then only support can fix it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
king parsley on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
No portion fix the calendar, reach him, he is subject to repair but not working ... why? How do I reset the mission?
i have no idea what you're talking about~ did you lose the main quest? are you unable to interact with a specific object or character? are we even playing the same game? lol.

you cannot lose items in wizard101, except in the case of crafting quests (in which case you must remake the item). some quests reset, but only when you are defeated. what is your current quest?

-von
L90 balance

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
You shouldn't spam threads on a Message Board....

But anyways, I think you should reach KI on this one, specifically with Customer Support.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You killed the boss then tried to repair correct? Not kill the boss, forget, then come back in and run around. That's just my solution.