Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-15-13

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I love the set up of the Sun Palace. It is easy to 'see' where everything is without getting lost. The item limit is kind of low for me though. With the nice separate rooms, I like to set aside one room for the décor drops and rewards from each world, but my limit was hit by the time I started Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My balance wizard is in with her balance themed sultans palace

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
While it was a little overwhelming at first, my favorite sized house is the Massive Fantasy Palace. Honestly, I spend more of my time decorating my house and hosting parties than actually questing, so it was perfect. With really big houses, you can be more creative, and with smaller houses I feel limited. The Massive Fantasy Palace is also great for housing games.
I especially like having huge outdoor spaces for trees, hedge mazes, and other plants.

Administrator
Very interesting, folks... it seems that for some of you, bigger is not always better (though quite a few folks like their space). We're always thinking about future housing developments, so I'll definitely share this with the team. New Feedback Friday shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea