Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being stunned and your pet

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
When a player is stunned the pet for that player should also be stunned for that turn(s) as well. If pets can use your blades and traps and dispels etc.. they should also share being stunned along with you. PVP or not this will help the game dynamics some its too easy

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I disagree. I understand you stunned someone and their pet must have healed or something during stun which upset you but in pve this would not be looked at as cool. I know they need to do some work to pvp but i dont think this is one of those things.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Sounds like someone dueled someone with a pet that had fairy friend.

PVP is not the main focus of this game, if it was, PVP would probably be a bit better. So umm, why would they change a whole game mechanic that effects PVE to suit PVP?

A simpler solution for you to QQ about, ask that pets not be included in PVP. No pets in PVP = no heals, no defense bonus, no attack bonus, ect.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
masterryan1969 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
When a player is stunned the pet for that player should also be stunned for that turn(s) as well. If pets can use your blades and traps and dispels etc.. they should also share being stunned along with you. PVP or not this will help the game dynamics some its too easy
This is a family game with a lot of young players as well as older. A pet is a pet. They aren't the one dishing out the damage to the boss/mobs so no. I totally disagree with this.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
A pet is seperate from the wizard a complete other body so why should pets get stunned they don't even play technically they only sit there and look good for most the battle aside spiting out a random heal here or there.If you don't like pets healing then don't pvp simple as that or the old rule sill applies if you cant beat them join them get a pet that can heal of your own.