Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 spell for ice and 1 spell for fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
the spells come from this insane bolt for storm they are: insane heat for fire and insane hail for ice it will act like insane bolt

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
What about the other schools What do they get And how much damage would the insane heat do Also how much damage would the insane hail do

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
i don't about the other schools and i was going to let the creator deside how much damage they do if you have an idea about how much damage they do may we hear it in the end the creators deside

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
1bandfan on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
i don't about the other schools and i was going to let the creator deside how much damage they do if you have an idea about how much damage they do may we hear it in the end the creators deside
You meanie.The elemantals think they are the best.All of them should do the same damage.Balance will get insane balance.Death will get insane poison.Life should get insane creatures (cause of the name life).Myth will get insane hades or insane medusa.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
i am not mean those are the first thing that came to me when i thought of insane bolt and the creator do deside at the end of it all we are helping them deside what the damage is going to be and i am not trying to be mean or nothing or rude if you think i am mean and rude i will stop sugesting stuff