Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak of Invincibility

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
The cloak of invincibility sold by diego is by far the most cool looking robe in the game. I've wanted it forever. since the epic bundle is gone forever, the only way to get it is to fight in pvp. I am horrible at pvp so i was wondering if it would be possible to buy it to stitch. You could get the 1000 tickets, and buy it. Of course you wouldn't be able to use it, but you could stitch. Or could it be in the crowns shop like the guardian's outfit. I would do anything for that robe.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
I know i am terrible absolutely terrible, but when i do win i ask a warlord life the battle becomes so easy (usually).

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
The cloak of invincibility sold by diego is by far the most cool looking robe in the game. I've wanted it forever. since the epic bundle is gone forever, the only way to get it is to fight in pvp. I am horrible at pvp so i was wondering if it would be possible to buy it to stitch. You could get the 1000 tickets, and buy it. Of course you wouldn't be able to use it, but you could stitch. Or could it be in the crowns shop like the guardian's outfit. I would do anything for that robe.
me too. i love that robe, but am terrible at pvp. still, i'm slowly rising (and falling) through the ranks... sort of.

(now that i'm a private again, i bet my next fight will be against an actual archmage, rather than a level 10 with the stats of one... 204 arena tickets and counting!)

-von