Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I do Grizzleheim first?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Okay, if I skip Grizzleheim for the time being, will I do well in Marleybone I'm a level 29 Balance wizard. I'm a member so spending the extra crowns is't a problem. What do you guys think

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jasonmii on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
Okay, if I skip Grizzleheim for the time being, will I do well in Marleybone I'm a level 29 Balance wizard. I'm a member so spending the extra crowns is't a problem. What do you guys think
I wait until the last possible moment (or extreme boredom) to do Grizzleheim. The rewards are ridiculously low and it's all optional anyway. I wait until right before I will get the quest for my level 35 spell and head off there; usually at level 34. :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I did all of Marleybone before I went into Grizzleheim. I didn't run into any noteworthy issues until I hit the very end of Grizzle, those pesky birds can really knock you for a loop. The other thing is, if you plan on doing Wintertusk, it helps to get as much experience as you can before hand. Wintertusk CAN be hard, but is WELL worth the experience. I TEND to work on one world at a time, but Marley and Grizz/Winter I broke this rule, but only when i felt I was at a point where I needed more levels to get better gear.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
It's up to you. I'd recommend doing Grizz, because even if the rewards aren't great you still get experience for it, which lets you be a better wizard... Blah Blah Blah. I'm a level 33 wizard, and I'm still in Marleybone. Although I got some of that from doing all the side quests. But I still think you should do Grizz. It's fun, anyway.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
i dont think you have to do Grizzlehehiem fist i believe it is an option to the that land but if you are a low level and wanna level up i think it MIGHT help but other wise idk

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Do marleybone first, you will be fine. I finished GH when i was in CL, makes it wa easier and you will never struggle.
- Jordan Shadowstaff, Level 75 Balance