Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I was questing in the Arcanum and the balance scholar mentioned a place called "Wallaru" which I thought could and most likely will be an upcoming world. For this world considering the balance scholar is a kangaroo and Wallaru sounds like wallaroo the animal it could be an Australian themed world similar to Zafaria but with Australian animals. There could be different areas with animals such as kangaroos, koalas, iguanas and lizards, and even an underwater area which pertained to the Great Barrier Reef. Let me know what you think. Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I love it! Great idea, I love Kangaroos and would love to see this in the game.

Kangaroo, Wallaby, and Quokka animal-people would be absolutely adorable.

Maybe they could even make a new crafted spell based on the Australian legend of the Bunyip!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I love it!

My predictions of next worlds: Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, Wallaru, Darkmoor?

Explorer
May 30, 2009
ship144 on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
I was questing in the Arcanum and the balance scholar mentioned a place called "Wallaru" which I thought could and most likely will be an upcoming world. For this world considering the balance scholar is a kangaroo and Wallaru sounds like wallaroo the animal it could be an Australian themed world similar to Zafaria but with Australian animals. There could be different areas with animals such as kangaroos, koalas, iguanas and lizards, and even an underwater area which pertained to the Great Barrier Reef. Let me know what you think. Thank you!
Three words. Yes!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Well I also got the connection to Wallaru and Wallaroo. But I am pretty sure the Balance Scholar is a jack rabbit and not a kangaroo (because her name is Jackie). Also the pictures in her room at the Arcanum appear native american and not Australian. I think that Wallaru is an Australian themed world, and is picture in the Life Scholar's room, because of the Outback appearing paintings. Just my guess...

Justin Nightstone