Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
Ok, so my friend recently did a quest in Grizzleheim and got a TON of exp. So I thought, "Dang! Maybe I should do quests there!" Where do I find it? I tried Bartleby, Ambrose, All the teachers, The Olde Town Guards, and a lot of other people. I GIVE UP. Where do I get the quest? Thanks in advance!

School: Balance
Level: 45

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
If memory serves (and sometimes it does not) you first have to do a side quest: a Diplomatic mission to establish trade with 3 of Grizzlehiem's merchants and Zeke in the Commons and two merchants in the Shopping District. The Bear near a tower, a ship, and the Bridge leading to the Regent Vendor, starts this story line. I think I found the quest at about level 15.
HINT: Before you accept this quest stock up on GOLD the shops in Grizzlehiem are great for those in the upper teens and lower twenties level range.
The first Quest is a non-combat quest. So you can do it as soon as you get it and take advantage of the shopping to get better gear to use on the rest of your Wizard City Quests.
Good Luck and Happy Questing.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Kitilark on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
If memory serves (and sometimes it does not) you first have to do a side quest: a Diplomatic mission to establish trade with 3 of Grizzlehiem's merchants and Zeke in the Commons and two merchants in the Shopping District. The Bear near a tower, a ship, and the Bridge leading to the Regent Vendor, starts this story line. I think I found the quest at about level 15.
HINT: Before you accept this quest stock up on GOLD the shops in Grizzlehiem are great for those in the upper teens and lower twenties level range.
The first Quest is a non-combat quest. So you can do it as soon as you get it and take advantage of the shopping to get better gear to use on the rest of your Wizard City Quests.
Good Luck and Happy Questing.
Carloss' wizard is level 45. The shops aren't useful at that level.