Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Rematch Duels!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I, for one, think that Kingsisle's idea of taking old bosses that were once a big deal and recycling them into something more relevant was a terrific idea. Rattlebones was a big part of my Wizard101 experience, as were the other bosses (except maybe Zeus). However, I think that a lot of integral bosses were left out. So, here are my suggestions for more rematch duels:
1. Trial of the Spheres Duel
-Mithraya (Sun, 20,000 HP)
"Your clouds never part!"
Mithraya will ensure that all wizards always have a -30% accuracy smokescreen.
"The Sun is hotter than last time!"
When blades are on any player and a trap is on Mithraya, she will remove the trap and place a shield of the same school. She will also place a dispel of the blade school.
-Ptolemos (Moon, 20,000 HP)
"I will not be charmed again!"
Whenever someone uses a charm, Ptolemos removes it. Ptolemos uses a -90% shield on the first round and after every attack, but casting pierce will not have it removed.
-Astraeus (Star, 20,000 HP)
"I need not constellations,"
On the first round and every fourth round after, Astraeus casts a -90% shield on himself.
"for I have the Sun and Moon!"
On the second round and every fourth round after, Astraeus heals Ptolemos and Mithraya for 4,000 HP each.

2. Complete Oni Duel
-War Oni (Fire, 20,000 HP)
"Rob them of their weaponry!"
Whenever another Oni attacks someone, the War Oni will steal any blades the person has and give it to the attacker.
"I blast through your puny defenses!"
Whenever a player casts a universal shield, the War Oni uses a Helephant on the player that casted it.
-Plague Oni (Balance, 23,000 HP)
"My plague will be your end!"
On the first round and every third round after, the Plague Oni puts a DoT on a random wizard, doing 900 damage overall.
"You cannot recover!"
On the second round and every third round after, the Plague Oni casts a Doom and Gloom.
-Death Oni (Death, 21,500 HP)
"You can never lift the burden of death!"
If someone uses Triage or Shift to remove the DoT, then the Death Oni damages that player with a 1000 damage death natural attack which adds a life dispel and a myth dispel.
"You can never evade death!"
If someone uses a dispel on any Oni, the Death Oni removes it.
-Jade Oni (Life, 30,000 HP)
"I will rule all of MooShu!"
Every time someone uses a trap, the Jade Oni casts a +30% universal trap on all players.
"I am the greatest demon!"
If someone attack the Jade Oni before the others are dead, the Jade Oni uses three dispels of the school of the attack.

More ideas coming - there wasn't enough space for all of them. If you have more ideas please comment!