Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcane Bundle Question.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Hello, I was wondering if I deleted the midday estate on a character if I could rebuy it and still get the midday estate, I already purchased another bundle and got meadows at dusk. I just want to rebuy or get the midday estate again. Or do have to buy the bundle a third time and then buy it again to get the midday estate.I hope I can do one of these either way. Thank You for reading.

To get the Meadows at Dusk on a character, you have to have the Midday Estate on that character.

If you delete a house accidentally, send a email request to customer service and they may be able to restore it.

Arthur

Survivor
Dec 23, 2013
Sugatan178 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if I deleted the midday estate on a character if I could rebuy it and still get the midday estate, I already purchased another bundle and got meadows at dusk. I just want to rebuy or get the midday estate again. Or do have to buy the bundle a third time and then buy it again to get the midday estate.I hope I can do one of these either way. Thank You for reading.
to get the midday estate twice you would have to redeem it on another character then but it in the shared bank.
Roslyn Redblossom

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Roslyn redblossom on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
to get the midday estate twice you would have to redeem it on another character then but it in the shared bank.
Roslyn Redblossom
The problem with that is you can't put the house in the shared bank because its a no trade/no auction.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
To get the Meadows at Dusk on a character, you have to have the Midday Estate on that character.

If you delete a house accidentally, send a email request to customer service and they may be able to restore it.

Arthur
The reason I don't want the midday estate is because I messed up on trying to rebuild the house. I just want the original house it came with. So would I have to rebuy the arcane bundle 2 more times and redeem it on the same character, or is that not possible.

Administrator
Hello,

It is not possible to own two of the same house on the same character. If you did delete your midday estate by mistake and want it back, you could contact support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

It is not possible to own two of the same house on the same character. If you did delete your midday estate by mistake and want it back, you could contact support@wizard101.com.
Hello again, sorry to bother anyone, I just want to clarify some things. If I bought the bundle again and redeemed it I would get the night garden. (since I already have the other two houses). But If I bought it again and redeemed it on the same character, I would have to get rid of the midday estate I already have, just to get another midday estate. But if I got rid of the other old midday estate, I could still get the new midday estate (which I what I want). Would the system be able to recognize that If deleted the old midday estate, that I could redeem it to get another one. Sorry if anyone is confused. I just want a new midday estate

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for clarifying your question. If you have a Midday Estate and a Meadows at Dusk and then delete the Midday estate and redeem another Arcane Bundle, you will receive a Midday Estate again. Because you do not have one currently in your inventory.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
why wouldn't you just pick up all the items in your house making it new again .-.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for clarifying your question. If you have a Midday Estate and a Meadows at Dusk and then delete the Midday estate and redeem another Arcane Bundle, you will receive a Midday Estate again. Because you do not have one currently in your inventory.
Ok, Thank you that's what I wanted to know

Administrator
Sugatan178 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
The reason I don't want the midday estate is because I messed up on trying to rebuild the house. I just want the original house it came with. So would I have to rebuy the arcane bundle 2 more times and redeem it on the same character, or is that not possible.
Hello Sugatan 178,

You might be quite pleased to see the update that is on the Test Realm today, in the housing section.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm#housing

community@wizard101.com