Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
ok on my first thread, i pretty much complained about the pet training system and how snacks don't work

well they don't because i have no snacks

so is there any good place to farm pet snacks or do you just have to be really lucky

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Hi there .. i used to think same the same way about snacks , so many of the drop ones are small 5 point or lower how are you meant to get a pet to mega with those tiny things even when you take on a boss that you spend time battling ( some like the tower of the helephant ) and after all is over you check what drops you got and there it is "another 3 point snack" would be nicer to see something like a 10 or even chance of a 25 point one in places like that.

Then out came winterbane and pagoda, i had to try them like every one else was. Pagoda is a fast place to go through if you take an under 20 level wizard with as it sets the difficulty buy the lowest to enter but all the snacks were still the tiny ones except the last battle i got a 25 point snack. So i bought my own one to farm it for that one 25 point snack i spent months just seeing pet after pet and armor that was no use just to get that single snack to get one pet to mega. (be nice to see few more drop )

bane on the other hand ( i cant buy as i am in australia and its not sold through the site ,is not to fair as i spend my cash on year memberships yet cant have something a free player can just go down to local shop and buy off the shelf ) found that it has a chance of a 25 point snack dropping from each boss floor and 2 one the stew floor
( best i have got is 7 in a run). has same rank setup as pagoda i have used these to places to get 2 more pets to mega and others to epic

hope this has helped you in some way ( and helped the game owners change how bane can be bought for members outside the usa )

Justin Dragontalon level 77

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Rekanochi on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
ok on my first thread, i pretty much complained about the pet training system and how snacks don't work

well they don't because i have no snacks

so is there any good place to farm pet snacks or do you just have to be really lucky
Just go to winterbane with high level people.