Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeke's Beetle Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
I have 3 wizards questing in Krokotopia that cannot get credit for finding the Oasis beetles. One actually cannot get the quest from Zeke. And yes she finished the Wizard City Zeke quest. I had the quest for the Yardbirds, so I moved her there thinking if I did some of it I could then get the Krok quest, but I did all I was able to do and was told to go quest elsewhere by Bjorn Ironpaws.
I also tried changing realms but that was no help.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I will keep questing on them and see if the problem is also on the Krokosphinx island.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LifeBloom412 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
I have 3 wizards questing in Krokotopia that cannot get credit for finding the Oasis beetles. One actually cannot get the quest from Zeke. And yes she finished the Wizard City Zeke quest. I had the quest for the Yardbirds, so I moved her there thinking if I did some of it I could then get the Krok quest, but I did all I was able to do and was told to go quest elsewhere by Bjorn Ironpaws.
I will keep questing on them and see if the problem is also on the Krokosphinx island.

You do know there are two Oasis beetles, yes? One likes to read, the other likes to shop. (And Grizzleheim has nothing to do with any world other than Wintertusk)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
RavenLady777 on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
You do know there are two Oasis beetles, yes? One likes to read, the other likes to shop. (And Grizzleheim has nothing to do with any world other than Wintertusk)
Yes I am very aware there are two beetles on the Oasis, and I know where they are. I have tried to collect them several times on each character. Going to Grizzleheim was an attempt to solve the glitch I am having.
Anyone else having this problem? It's like Soulsapper still cannot be clicked on to attack, still have to use his nameplate.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
LifeBloom412 on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:

There are 2 beetles in the oasis.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?261712-Illustrated-Guide-to-Zeke-s-Quest-Kroktopia-Volume

As for the wizard that can't take the Zeke quest I would revisit Wizard City Commons and make sure Zeke doesn't have anything for that wizard. It sounds like that quest was not registered properly. The one in Grizzlehiem does not require and pre Zeke quests to get or complete.

Mary

Survivor
Oct 28, 2013