Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp no fun any more

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I think that they have made pvp so unfair I am only a private and having to face warlords every dang time wts up with that I think that when you join a ranked pvp match you face your rank cause to this point I quit pvp. It's no fun if you will get a warlord every time. I liked it better in the old days when pvp was much fun 2009 2010 2011

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
thatsneakypirate on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
I think that they have made pvp so unfair I am only a private and having to face warlords every dang time wts up with that I think that when you join a ranked pvp match you face your rank cause to this point I quit pvp. It's no fun if you will get a warlord every time. I liked it better in the old days when pvp was much fun 2009 2010 2011
I agree, but, if you are willing to play a pvp, suck it up and change strategies, sure, it's good for us to get a challenge, but the warlords get an easy ride. Just my opinion

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
The reason you get Warlords are because they are a much lower level than you. It's not hard to win PvP if you stop complaining and figure out a strategy. KI isn't just going to give you the title of Warlord.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
CPS Cole on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
The reason you get Warlords are because they are a much lower level than you. It's not hard to win PvP if you stop complaining and figure out a strategy. KI isn't just going to give you the title of Warlord.
Agreed. Yes, it is a little unfair and obviously quite annoying if you constantly get paired up with Warlords. Though you might learn something from them (i.e-techniques)