Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get Colossal?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hey I have been wanting to get colossal on my storm I am lvl 71 I am in elephant graveyard but I havent got the quest for it yet. Does anyone know if they changed it or what happened? I am lvl 71 Storm In elephant Graveyard I searched around.

Valkoor Star 71 Storm

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Valkoor Star on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Hey I have been wanting to get colossal on my storm I am lvl 71 I am in elephant graveyard but I havent got the quest for it yet. Does anyone know if they changed it or what happened? I am lvl 71 Storm In elephant Graveyard I searched around.

Valkoor Star 71 Storm
You get Colossal from the Sun School Trainer in The Drum Jungle. This link gives details on that spell:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Colossal

You can click on any spell or trainer on that link for more details. Did you train on all of the "requirements" for that spell? You need the other sun school spells first. Check the info on the link.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Valkoor Star 71 Storm
I am not sure what you are talking about, but will assume it's training the spell. I couldn't find anything on Wiki about getting a quest for anything other than Colossus Blvd.

My guess is that you don't have the prequest for the spell:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Colossal

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013

Valkoor Star 71 Storm
It isnt in Elephant Graveyard its in DrumJungle where you get it. Back tracking would do you some good.