Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2nd Arc Finale: Things KI Should Consider

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
robotdino123 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Centuries? You do realize that a century is 100 years, right? I mean, I like wizard101, but I dont' want it to go on until I'm dead!
I really wish i still have a computer when i am dead. I wanna play this forever!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose is right good sir. This game will probably NEVER EVER END! A series like this (I know from personal experience) will never stop. As long as a game is updatable they will continue to update it, so that means, by the time Wizard101 takes a break, the level cap will be 10000000000000000!

Either that or I'm delusional, probably both.

Blaze Mythmancer Level 89 Myth

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I was just curious if Wizard101 will ever come to an end, I loved this game and I don't want it to end, I just pictured like an amazing and dramatic ending, you know, right? I was just wondering how long this game with continue :)

- Sydney MistHeart Level 22 Wizard

-Destiny Rainbow Level 1 Wizard

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Professor Greyrose on May 16, 2013 wrote:
What makes you think there will ever be a finale?

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!
Yay way to go Prof. Greyrose.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
Lol I am happy to know that this game is being staged in chapters. If anything I do wonder what the next world will be after Azteca. I spoiled the ending for myself and it ended so well and yet so sadly. KI did an amazing job designing Azteca and keeping everyone on their toes.

If anything I wanna go up to level 9000+ so I can go SUPER SAIYAN!!!! :D

Lvl 84 Mason StormHeart

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Greek and Roman Go... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I agree with my teacher. That may be a great way to end the second chapter, but no book only has two chapters. No, W101 will just continue(anyway, they have to make money some way)

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,
They will continue to make money through P101.
I played and have a lvl 6 pirate, but really i like casting spells the the wizardry better than being a buccaneer

-Richard GoldDust lvl 44

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Time Warped on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Yes!!!!!! I never want this game to end!!!! If it did, I would probably die! Never end this game!!! Not until everybody is level 1,000,000!

Rylee Spiritblood
Lvl 65
You are insane.

Enough said

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Hello,
Usually as most worlds, the ending is a dungeon. Like, Marleybone is "Big Ben," Avalon's "Ghost Avalon"
and Azteca's "Xibalba" I was thinking there should be a dungeon to wizard city. I know Sunken City is
a dungeon, but it is not a storyline dungeon. So I have this dungeon about this new creature named
"Vationis and Mermaids all over the underwater adventure". I also know that the "Waterworks" in Crab Alley is a dungeon, but it is not storyline for wizard city.

Andrew SkyAsh Level 11

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

Wizard101's first chapter began in Wizard City, and culminated with the defeat of Malistaire.
Wizard101's second chapter began in Celestia with the introduction of Morganthe.

We're still only in the second chapter of this story of the Spiral...there are many chapters to come!
Will it ever stop for a little while so i can catch up?

Survivor
May 25, 2013
IceNinjaRichardG on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
They will continue to make money through P101.
I played and have a lvl 6 pirate, but really i like casting spells the the wizardry better than being a buccaneer

-Richard GoldDust lvl 44
Witchdoctor.

Do I need to say more?

Tyler Deathsong level 13

yawn

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Goblin8073 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
You cant end the game just to make wizards defeat morganthe.
Second of all, how would Kingsisle totally finish Wizard101?
Third of all, how would we be a threat to the spiral?
I mean, Merle is not going to try to defeat us.
Well if he was cursed than yeah, but if he wasn't, he would not want to get rid of us from the spiral.

Well I would think that when we get to level 120, than we should defeat Morganthe.
And then, A evil spirit from the spiral, some wizards call it the Wicked Spell.
Any way, The Wicked Spell is disappeared, and its gone through the walls and found someone and went inside the someone and is now the Villain of the Spiral!

What do you think?
I had a similar idea but i barely had any actual story. An apprentice wanting to get far ahead of themself tries summoning a spell far to strong for them. After many failed attempts she finally has an attempt that doesn't fizzle. Only it was not the spell she/he(lets just call it a she for now but it may not be) was trying to cast. This was something else, this was no ordinary spell to be controlled. However nor was this any kind of creature or minion. This was just something else. It was a summoning of nothing anyone had ever seen before. This was an exiled soul. A soul from long ago that bartelby and grandmother raven had sealed away from the spiral. The spirit possessed her and used her body. Suddenly an ancient, evil spirit was walking among other wizards without being noticed. This was how it began...

Well that's kinda what i have of my fan fic and game idea.

I hope you guys like it

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Lvl 90 Pyro

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I like it. But ambrose should say something when he gets defeated.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
It would be amazing to see myself on fire :D Furnace kinda helps too

Blaze Goldleaf Promethean Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Finally someone understands how badly myth needs a new minion .... I think i'm going to cry ....

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Cunning, your focus on myth is AWESOME, exactly the same thoughts from me, Thank you so much!!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I don't mind being 114 playing wizard101.I know a century is 100 years.
I guess it would be pretty fun playing when your dead. That way you can keep up with all thats going on. You just gotta be buried with a computer

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Hello Folks!

I know I posted before but I have sincerely thought about it and I have decided that Wizard101 should end, just not soon. A lot of people on this thread say that W101 should go on forever, and they can just keep on making more villians. People, I am here to tell you this: Reality Check! Wizard101 will not go on forever. Most of the staff will probably die before we do. (From the point of a 10 year old)Just because Greyrose said that the game will continue, doesn't mean that it will go on forever. Forever isn't just until we ourselves die. It's until the world dies. Forever started when earth was created, and will end when the earth dies. The game will probably go on until Pirate 101 really kicks off and they make a new game, like Ninja101 or something. Boy Deathsong was right. Although its a little harsh, people saying that w101 should go on forever are insane. Wizard101 is an absolute great game, but not everybody in the world thinks that. Even if KI decides to make w101 eternal it won't last. By the year 3000 everybody will be playing some new game and will think that Wizard 101 has really bad graphics, just like kids nowadays think about old arcade games from the 80's, like Donkey Kong. Don't worry though, I agree Wizard 101 is a great game and definately one of my favorites, and it going on forever would be awesome. But the idea of it going on forever is not only dreamy and fanatic, but un-realistic. Sorry folks. Besides, the storyline of going throught 4-5 worlds to fight a villain over and over again would get kinda old, don't ya think?

Sincerely, Bailey Skullvault Grandmaster

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011

That makes me excited. Anyone else.

Monica Shadowshield lvl 20

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Exactly! Kingsisle should do all of these! It would make the last world exciting....
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Wow!!!

I'm shocked at how quickly this post seems to have grown. Last time I check, barely anyone was posting, so seeing all this is pretty exciting...and still shocking at the same time. lol

After seeing some of these posts, could I please set one thing straight? When I made this post, I was directly talking about how to end the Second Arc similiar to how the First Arc end. I never meant for the confusion that the GAME was ending. No. That's why I said "Second Arc Finale" as in the 2nd Arc's end (every chapter ends somewhere right?). I don't want this game to end anytime soon (same goes for Pirate101) as much as anyone else.

Thanks so much about all the feedback! Twice for the confirmation to Professor Greyrose! Sorry for all the confusion.

Here's to all the fun in the Spiral as well as the fun and story to come!
See You in the Spiral!

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
I like the part about an injury to Ambrose or Cyrus (I mean I don't LIKE it, but I think it would be a cool idea).

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
We are one world away from completing this story and closing the book to Morganthe for good (hopefully...). As of that, here's a list to the things I really feel Kingsisle should do for us in the next expansion:

-Morganthe MUST drop a full, powerful, rare gear set for each school just like Malistaire did. It should include stats stronger than the WW gear. Should haves a fair amount of just about every stat (minus Energy). You've gotten us this far into the story, and now players want to see a fabulous reward like new gear. I would also suggest giving every school their own gear look, not one gear style that every school gets like WW. Make Pyromancer's gear on fire, or Theurgist get an earth-toned amor. The gear should also not only hit the school's strong points but also bring up their weaker points.
-Bring out a plethera of new pets to be boughten, dropped, purchased from a bundle, or won from a hoard/lore pack (Zafaria was heavily lacking to me and Azteca, while it brought 6 new dino pets, all were not dropped)
-Hold any insane amount of difficulty. After Azteca, Wizards, I feel, don't need to see another hardcore area. Since Azteca and Zafaria really brought the hurt, and Avalon wasn't too bad, the final world must be easier than Azteca but not simple as it would feel off putting (look at Dragonspyre). Bring the hurt around the final battle please.
-Let the world quest line mirror Avalon's. Of all the 2nd Arc worlds, Avalon was the most appealing. Mix up the story instead of repetitive quests as most found unappealing in Zafaria and Azteca. Don't be afraid to put the answer to our problems right in front of us instead of fighting a boss. Give us a reward to look for like the Sword of Kings.
-Have this world give multiple training points like Celestia and Avalon.
-Provide us with new school pets, Rank 11 Spells, and 2-5 new school utility spells.
-If Utility spells and Astral Spells are to appear, it's on or the other. One can be simply provided without doing a fight quest, and the other a boss fight, but not both.
-Azteca mobs and bosses need to loose treasure card/item card versions of our spells. Give them regular versions and move those to the final world or get rid of them all together.
-In a story sense, make Morganthe do something evil that affects us, the Students, such as injury Ambrose or Cyrus or attack Ravenwood.
-Answer the question: What happened to the Eye of History? somewhere in the quest line.
-Go graphically big! Blow our minds with an epic cenimatic beginning and ending as well as affects throughout this world.
-Whatever spells we get in this world, mobs MUST not know them before us (I am unsure why you guys broke that golden chain. If it was, as Professor Falmea said, to slow us down that's cool but as the last world, don't go over board).
-Bring out as much humor, puns, and crude humor as possible like Zafaria-Azteca (don't remember much from Celestia). Make us laugh.

Thanks!
That would be great to see. While I am not anywhere near Azteca or level 90, I would like to see a new funny world like Colossus Boulevard. I still remember handing Headmaster Ambrose a picture of rainbows and chickens everywhere. I haven't tried to assemble the puzzle pieces, but I looked at the ones on this website and I think I saw a dwarf. That would be fun, seeing little dwarves, fairies, and elves everywhere. This is just a guess of what I saw, but that would be cool. And Azteca brought my attention; as well as mooshu, krokotopia, Celestia (by far the most) and Wysteria. I would like to see another appealing world, bright and sunny. Or, even better; mystical, filled with advanced technology, and a third time (second if you don't count Wysteria) time to introduce new schools of magic to the game.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
robotdino123 on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Centuries? You do realize that a century is 100 years, right? I mean, I like wizard101, but I dont' want it to go on until I'm dead!
Uh a century is 10 years ...

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010

You're absolutely on point with this Prof. Greyrose! Thanks for finally saying this (or if you've said it before, thanks for saying it again). I've never once thought that W101 would end on level 100 or 101 or any other level! That would be silly! If anything, I strongly believe us reaching level 100 would be a pivotal turning point in the way we learn magic or something (shoot, we might graduate from Ravenwood and move on to some sort of magical middle or high school). We can think of W101 as some sort of chapter book. What kind chapter book has only two chapters?! :P

Historian
May 06, 2009
Alura BH on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Uh a century is 10 years ...
lol I think you're thinking of a decade (10 years). A Century is 100 years and a Millenea is 1000 years.