Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to high level for MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Hi guys! :) I just got into Mooshu and I was wondering if I was too over-leveled. Right now I am level 40 and almost 41. Do you think I should cut back on the side quests? Are there any down sides to being over-leveled? Thanks for letting me know! :)

Grace SilverDust, Level 40, Ice / Life / Storm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FrostKitty8160 on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys! :) I just got into Mooshu and I was wondering if I was too over-leveled. Right now I am level 40 and almost 41. Do you think I should cut back on the side quests? Are there any down sides to being over-leveled? Thanks for letting me know! :)

No.
there is no such thing as being too high of a level for anything.
Being a higher level means battles will simply be easier for you - it's a good thing :)

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013

Please reply!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009

Hey I'm level 47 and I am very bad at questing so don't judge me and I just got to MooShu.

Anthony AngelBrand wizard

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
You are fine! I got in Dragonspyre at lvl 43, so you are good.
Emma Emeralds word lvl 48

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hi guys.

Well, 40 or 47 is not to high of a level.
I am a level 51 finishing mooshu.
Let me tell you, you are to high of a level.

This message is from Sarai ghost hunter and Calmity roseblossom
Level 78 and level 51 both types.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I am lvl 44 and still didn't finish mooshu yet. I don't like this world. Xd STORM RULES

Survivor
Apr 10, 2013
RavenLady777 on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
No.
there is no such thing as being too high of a level for anything.
Being a higher level means battles will simply be easier for you - it's a good thing :)
lol i am lvl 49 and i am still i mooshu

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I am level 46 and just got to MooShu so don't feel bad just because you feel like your too high of a level. I have another wizard who just got to Dragonspyre at level 59 XD
Destiny angle hammer level 46

Suri blue level 59

Squire
Jul 04, 2012

I wad the same level as you when i went into Mooshu. It gets hard. You are at the right level for it!

Angela Gem
Level 44 theurgist
school

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Hi everyone! its me again :D well as of now, I just got to Avalon and I am now level 78, and thanks for all the replies :). It's hard to believe that almost three months ago I was level 40 and in Mooshu. Well, I guess this proves it, time flies when your having fun lol :D Once again, thanks for all the replies and, cya in the spiral!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
You are clearly over leveled. Go back and UNDO some of your side quests until you are level 71.

Just kidding

You are fine, as long as you can handle most street battles on your own without potions, henchmen, or calling for desperate help.

(Calling for help with a collect is fine - everyone knows the hobgoblins do not part easily with their ill-gotten gains.)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012

hey, my friend is level 63 and just got krokotopia!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Jakob7022 I'm sorry to say but that seems, completely impossible! lol

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Um hey guys I really think I am to high of a lvl for mooshu, I am a lvl 50 am I to high or do I like need to finish mooshu with someone like right now

Victoria lvl 50 wizard

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Hey,One of my wizards are level 47 and I'm only halfway though Marleybone .Be proud you even got there,plus that just means things will be easier for you there.(plus since you're life you have less attack damage so its harder for you in battle)

Angela Fairystone lvl 47 wizard

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
I was level 31 when I got to mooshu
So clearly I am underleveled yet I beat each boss without dying once

Wolf Dragon Flame Lvl. 37

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
I'm a level 42 wizard and I completed mooshu.It was almost impossible for me to be solo so I basically just did it with another wizard and it is easy.You are not to highof a level.Also do you have to complete Olympus that word sooo hard so hard I couldn't even beat the first dungeon with other people lol.

Trevor Legendflame
level 42 wizard

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
As long as your not 95 beating nightshade its all good

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
AngelaFairystone10... on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Hey,One of my wizards are level 47 and I'm only halfway though Marleybone .Be proud you even got there,plus that just means things will be easier for you there.(plus since you're life you have less attack damage so its harder for you in battle)

Angela Fairystone lvl 47 wizard
srsly, l got out of marleybone at level 33-34, i am the same school wizard

at level 47 i was half way thru dragonspyre.

continue main quests you'll get as far as you can

Defender
Oct 27, 2013

no i got out of marleybone withen 5 levels of you.

i think i got out 34-36 if i'm correct

its not the lvl its if you do side quests

on my life i got to worlds a bit later

on my storm i got krkotopia early (level 9 or 10)

kaitlyn lifeblossom, level 49

Survivor
Dec 14, 2012
I am a level 50
why am I still in that world.

Explorer
May 21, 2011
There's no such thing as too high of a level! If you think you're too high of a level, then most likely, battles and dungeons will be way easier for you! Just make sure you're not too low of a level.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011

mooshu is from lvl 30-40 area after mooshu is dragon spyre which is 40-50 if your lvl 40 then you should be to ds
but sometimes lvl doesnt matter i have a lvl 33 fire in mooshu and he aint close to finishing the area at lvl 45 you get your 1st class pet like for death its wraith and life is satyr so depends where you are up to in mooshu

Survivor
Nov 11, 2013
No.
Your just going to have a easier time beating the world!
I believe the average level for Malistaire would be 45-48. So, your all good!
Btw I'm in Mooshu also. I'm on the Plague Oni Dungeon if anyone would like to do with me!

Good Job-
Destiny GhostSpear
Level 35