Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

keepers lore pack... trainable spells?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I have bought well over 200 keepers lore packs and have yet to get a single trainable spell... they claim that there are trainable spells in the packs, but I am beginning to think that that is a lie...

Has anyone gotten the trainable spells? not the Treasure cards the trainable cards

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
West DeathTalon on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
I have bought well over 200 keepers lore packs and have yet to get a single trainable spell... they claim that there are trainable spells in the packs, but I am beginning to think that that is a lie...

Has anyone gotten the trainable spells? not the Treasure cards the trainable cards
I did not get them, but I found this post on one of the fansites. Post #12 said that he got all three spells, and Post #3 said that he got one.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?345737-Have-You-Trained-Any-Of-The-Lore-Pack-Spells/page2&highlight=have+trained+spells

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
West DeathTalon on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:

All drops, including spells and pets, are random. Spells, pets and mounts are extremely rare.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Keeper%27s_Lore_Pack
By the way, I have received the Keeper of the Flame spell (not TC) from this pack.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
They are all random and a luck of the draw sorry to say.
I have gotten a few so they are in the packs but sometimes take a very long time to get.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The trainible spells must be rare. I have tried a bunch of times to get a hydra mount from Hoard of the Hydra....Nothing yet

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz