Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A easier way to do housing!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I like how they let you house these days are pretty good but i think here should be a easeier way.
I think a map of your house should show up (big room outside so and so) and then when you click on a room a plan of it will show up. then you press x to close it and then decorate by collums. W for wallpaper and tiles H for wall hangings F for furniture P for plants M for pets and mounts O for outside and last but not least D for decorations.

Hope you like it! I'm Brianna Starsong, a balance wizard. Cya!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Athena wisdom godd... on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
I like how they let you house these days are pretty good but i think here should be a easeier way.
I think a map of your house should show up (big room outside so and so) and then when you click on a room a plan of it will show up. then you press x to close it and then decorate by collums. W for wallpaper and tiles H for wall hangings F for furniture P for plants M for pets and mounts O for outside and last but not least D for decorations.

I don't think that would be very much fun at all. The whole idea of decorating is to participate not just click a map.
I much prefer the way it is now.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I don't think that would be very much fun at all. The whole idea of decorating is to participate not just click a map.
I much prefer the way it is now.
RavenLady, would you mind if I add more to your post?

On a map, you can only see the 2D version of your house, while the way we see it now, we can really see the 4 (or 3 or 5 or, well you get the idea) walls.

I thought at first that what brisong023 said was a nice idea, but I thought about it and there are more Cons thans Pros.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Athena wisdom godd... on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:

Wizard101 drafting class. I like it.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I only agree with the map part. Sometimes I get lost in big houses.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz