Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

birthday gifts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I think that wizard 101 should give out about one thousand crowns or so for birthdays. That way your reason for puting in your real birth date has more reason. Maybe a free housing item, like a cake that does the tune of happy birthday, or maybe a music scroll.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
goldenkid42 on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
lol today is my birthday

Cody DragonSpear

level:110
my birthday was yesterday as well

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
to be completely honest 1000 crowns is pushing it in my opinion I think that if they gave out crowns for peoples birthday's they would probably do what they usually do and have a chance of getting 60,000 crowns starting from 250 crowns. giving out crowns just for birthdays would be everyday because people are born everyday so this would be a lot of work for KI also

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Theamazingbalance on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
I think that wizard 101 should give out about one thousand crowns or so for birthdays. That way your reason for puting in your real birth date has more reason. Maybe a free housing item, like a cake that does the tune of happy birthday, or maybe a music scroll.
Not sure what the membership numbers are for this game but let's say, for the sake of argument, that there are 1,ooo,ooo members...
That means that on any given day there would be an average of 2,740 people celebrating a birthday that day... x1000 Crowns = 2,740,000 Crowns per DAY that KI would be giving away! Their income stream would come to a grinding halt and they'd be shutting their doors in a very short time.
Nice try but that is completely unrealistic. I could see some kind of in-game housing item like you also mentioned but Crowns? ... I don't think so.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
there is a specific reason why they ask for your birthdate as well. they ask it to make sure wether to mute your account or not is what I think. little kids play this game too and most of what older gamer's say or try to spell out bad words in different ways that could not be what little children should read. some kids might not be able to read but this is just an example