Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transmute Ore card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Since practically EVERYTHING is crafted with ore, or crafted with things made from ore, I think that it would be great if there were a transmute ore card made with something more common, like cat tails or mist wood.
I know ore is one of the "primary" reagents, but since I am not the only one having trouble finding ore I think we should get a transmute ore card.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Laura Summerbloom on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
Since practically EVERYTHING is crafted with ore, or crafted with things made from ore, I think that it would be great if there were a transmute ore card made with something more common, like cat tails or mist wood.
I know ore is one of the "primary" reagents, but since I am not the only one having trouble finding ore I think we should get a transmute ore card.
Ore is one of the easiest reagents to find, and you would receive dozens of them in no time if you know where to look, there's no need for a transmute ore. If there was, shouldn't there be a transmute for stone block as well? There are as many things created with stone blocks as there are with ore.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Laura Summerbloom on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
Look around the Haunted & Dark Caves, you'll find quite a lot there. But also, past Wizard City/Krokotopia, almost nothing is crafted with ore. Pretty the only use I've found for ore is transmuting reagents to use in more transmutations, so it's either 0 ore, or 70,000,000,000 ore that I need. Most of the time, I see it in my backpack and don't bother using it; I just sell it to the bazaar.