Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-9-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hiya everyone!

Now that you've seen the full postcard from our Pingouin friends in Polaris, let's talk about what you are looking forward to. What are you most excited about in Polaris? Any predictions for what might happen in this new world?

Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 01, 2010
I'm definitely excited for all of the potential new spells, characters, etc. in Polaris!
As for my predictions, I'm "guesstimating" that Old Cob will be the main antagonist and be trained solely in shadow magic. Let's hope he doesn't get away with too much evil...

Sabrina Thunderpetal

Exalted

Survivor
Sep 05, 2013
I'm so excited for polariss!!!!!!!!! i am definetly looking foward to new spells new level cap new gears possibly new pets and jewlels!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I would can't want to see the new Spells, Gear and the cute little Pets. Seeing the world in general is something that I have want since I heard it was going to be a world.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
new spells and pets (i really want a penguin pet)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Will we go in the ambrose's room that has books in front of it to begin polaris? or even get to travel through the librabry?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
UnitedSpiral on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
I would can't want to see the new Spells, Gear and the cute little Pets. Seeing the world in general is something that I have want since I heard it was going to be a world.
why would we need new gear already? people are now just finishing off their sets from darkmoor and the exalted duels.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I'm super duper excited I can't wait for Polaris to come and see all the new gear pets houses spells new quest dialogue everything and I think we will be getting a new school of magic

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
wt about Insert the chaos spells as new spells that make the wiz able to cheat as bosses
i'm kinda like this .ty

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
I'm really excited, mostly because it gives me something else to strive for. XD

Master

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Knowing how the timelines sync up, I'd say that we go there chronologically after the pirates have been to El Dorado. This could mean that Napoleguin has already returned there. This doesn't guarantee us an audience with him, but his influence would be present. I also have reason to suspect that there will be walruses.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Discord124300 on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
why would we need new gear already? people are now just finishing off their sets from darkmoor and the exalted duels.
GEAR be weak (more we level) others gear that can be stronger then darkmoor gear (everybody terror's hoard pack) allot wizard be using that wand clued immunity wizard!

I am Ice (have Immunity to Every School) except for shadow magic (last school) good block when immune life or death on mine ice (if use terror hoard pack wand) armor pierce be weak (don't care about how bad armor pierce) because people shadow shrike & shadow creature :)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Wow. Polaris. We have been heard the name Polaris mentioned over and over again throughout the past worlds. I and my friends are so excited to be able to finally travel to this world after years of being teased about it. Now, for the prediction. I think it would be awesome to see the level cap be straight out 101. That would feel very strange but at the same time I think it would be very interesting. I can't wait to see more about Polaris!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I'm looking forward to more story! But I'm really hoping we get a penguin pet, and possibly a polar bear mount (maybe as a Christmas charity mount? ) I'm also hoping we get a really cool new bundle with a Polaris theme.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Since Morganthe didn't really died, does old cob bring her back as his "shadow queen"??? And we fight her again or does she join us?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
My favorite was ultra pets dealer gems. They fixed a lot of pets that failed. And the one shot dungeons.

And now for my prediction,

Old Cob, said "marry and make war" i think when he released that dark stuff. So maybe in Polaris, there is a north and south pole, possibly separated by huge mountains, hard to cross with horrid weather conditions. In the north pole can be polar bear territory and south for the penguins. Maybe what ever old cob released, has created a drift in the bond these separate areas have, creating a war from the leaders of the two areas. Maybe there is resistance against the whole war idea from really close friends from both areas that don't want to fight against each other and that is were we wizards come in.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I hope the new story will be more dark and with a lot of suspense. There should be more of a group of villains than a single one of them. Imagine another world of magic just like wizard city where they train evil wizards and old cob the master of them all. I hope we get to see all this in polaris. And its about time we got a side world too.

Edward Sky
Exalted

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I am hoping for Specialty schools/levels and such. The game has already far exceeded the normal level cap in my opinion, and doing so again would not be healthy for its continued longevity.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I'm looking forward to Polaris coming out.
I wonder when the test realm's going to be released?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Every new world since Celestia has seen a level cap raise(With the exception of Wysteria, which is really a small town). Every level cap raise means new gear.

Prediction: Life AoE attack?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I hope that polaris is more colorful than just ice wastelands, we got plenty of those in grizzleheim, wintertusk, krokosphinx, colossus boulevard,

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
BlazeFrostgem on Oct 9, 2015 wrote:
new spells and pets (i really want a penguin pet)
:D yes! Like one with a bow tie perhaps? Or even a dye able bowtie!

I heard we may be getting one soon.

I am going to make a prediction that we graduate from Ravenwood

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Mr Talon on Oct 10, 2015 wrote:
Every new world since Celestia has seen a level cap raise(With the exception of Wysteria, which is really a small town). Every level cap raise means new gear.

Prediction: Life AoE attack?
I agree for life have AOE (hope ICE/MYTH get a healing spell) :)

snow drift for ice just pointless (overtime heal not big deal except for balance heal because critical there heal because more worth it to steal there heal pair to others school!

can't for world for jade gear increase there level :) need to put some spell in them!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Its just what happen, New Gear comes with every world. Its great that some wizards are finishing there Darkmoor Set but some of us don't want it.

Plus I wanna see if they start adding more Shadow Magic Gear sets, that have more then basic shadow stats with one shadow card.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I hope that the new world will be more about a story then getting more things. all my wizards have too much stuff. farming bosses is frustrating I have not gotten any of the things I was farming bosses for. wish my wizards could just buy the best gear and stuff and be able to sell off stuff that currently is not able to be sold. I also liked the idea someone had of being able to give stuff away. I would guess that the new world will have some of old cobs children in it and a new prophesy sense that is what old cob said at the end.