Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Commander robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2012
Now that bundle-palooza is back, I think it's a good time to bring this to attention.
Essentially, I think the PVP Commander robe should be tradeable, and I'm going to explain why.
First of all, it's incredibly biased that guy characters can get a "PVP robe" (minus the stats) from the Massive Fantasy Palace Bundle without actually putting in the hard work while girl characters must, not only PVP, but achieve the second highest rank in PVP just to get the robe.
Second, for people like me who have a really severe Anxiety Disorder, PVP is a nightmare. It's not fun, it's not enjoyable, it's just one big panic attack. And the fact that I have actually put in the work for the robe but I can't wear it on any character I choose is ridiculous. I don't want to put in the work again because like I said, achieving Commander is one big panic attack and it is not fun or enjoyable. I already have the robe, why should I, as a girl, not be able to wear it on any of my characters while guys can wear the appearance on any of their characters just from buying the MFP Bundle?

Either the MFP Bundle gear set for girls needs to be changed to Commander/changed to Veteran for boys, or the PVP robe needs to be tradeable. The Archangel attire is inadequate, I earned my robe and yet I can't even wear it on the character I want to wear it on while all of my guy friends haven't played a single game of PVP and yet they have the appearance of the robe because they have bought the bundle.

Thanks so much for your time,

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
"it's incredibly biased that guy characters can get a "PVP robe" (minus the stats) from the Massive Fantasy Palace Bundle without actually putting in the hard work while girl characters must, not only PVP, but achieve the second highest rank in PVP just to get the robe.
The Archangels out fit buyable for 5000 crowns in the crowns shop looks more girly and many including I were complaining that there was a guy version of it. Do to this only I think its only fair.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
"it's incredibly biased that guy characters can get a "PVP robe" (minus the stats) from the Massive Fantasy Palace Bundle without actually putting in the hard work while girl characters must, not only PVP, but achieve the second highest rank in PVP just to get the robe.
The Archangels out fit buyable for 5000 crowns in the crowns shop looks more girly and many including I were complaining that there was a guy version of it. Do to this only I think its only fair.
I agree completely, apparently wizard101 has become more about looks then stats, it's beginning to become out of control.