Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2015
I for one love raven wood but I think it would be interesting if the players could be from pigs wick or others chools throughout the spiral add some variety

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I'd like to visit Dragonspyre Academy in its heyday. We got a peek during the BOXES event. It would be great to use magic and time travel to save / restore DS somehow.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
maybe not restore it because that would ruin it for adept players like me, but maybe you could continually travel back and learn extremely powerfull spells that "were discarded because they were to destructive"

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I think the Pigswick Academy idea is good and the theme should be something like school. The spells could be tricky and have to be used in smart ways, like taking risks. One spell could be a caterpillar eating through an apple and poisoning the opponent or something. The caterpillar has a chance of not eating all the way through and then the opponent could get an automatic heal. A school like that would be cool!

Survivor
May 22, 2014
Andrew Dreamhunter-I think the pigswick schools of magic should be their own schools with spells to learn from them.kingsisle I would love if you guys made the wisteria schools a reality.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
stormgenius on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Andrew Dreamhunter-I think the pigswick schools of magic should be their own schools with spells to learn from them.kingsisle I would love if you guys made the wisteria schools a reality.
yes on that, but what would be their specialtys?

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Pigswick doesn't really teach magic, they describe it as 'vulgar' and 'easy.' Besides, it doesn't make much sense storywise. Why would we go to Zafaria if we don't know Dalia Falmea? Why go to Avalon if we aren't a student of Merle Ambrose? How will we be introduced to the Council of Light without someone from Wysteria in it?