Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Willing to Hatch?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I have been trying to look for someone to hatch with, but it seems that I have some trouble. No one is willing to hatch with me because of my myth pet's awful talents. Not that I'm complaining here, but every time that I am in the hatchery, most people look for the pegasus pony, and it's been driving me crazy! I do not see many myth pets in the hatchery like medusa........ I have been looking for a medusa pet, even though I do not get one until level 98. This seemed like the only solution for a medusa hatch if anyone is willing to hatch with my pet. Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Dmlem28 on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
I have been trying to look for someone to hatch with, but it seems that I have some trouble. No one is willing to hatch with me because of my myth pet's awful talents. Not that I'm complaining here, but every time that I am in the hatchery, most people look for the pegasus pony, and it's been driving me crazy! I do not see many myth pets in the hatchery like medusa........ I have been looking for a medusa pet, even though I do not get one until level 98. This seemed like the only solution for a medusa hatch if anyone is willing to hatch with my pet. Thank you.
Before hatching try to get drop pets from dungeons