Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can u still get stormrider hare from nightshade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
Administrator
No. When the holiday vendor is not in the Shopping District, his or her items no longer drop as rewards from dueling the bosses of the Spiral.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Thank you, I was wondering that as well.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Doge9 on May 4, 2014 wrote:
or no?
You are asking about the stormrider hare. I thought it was available only from w101 central. I could be wrong, but you may be speaking about the prismatic hare which was dropped by Nightshade.
With persistence, anything can be achieved.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Miranda Dreamsong on May 14, 2014 wrote:
You are asking about the stormrider hare. I thought it was available only from w101 central. I could be wrong, but you may be speaking about the prismatic hare which was dropped by Nightshade.
With persistence, anything can be achieved.
No, the Prismatic is from the Crown shop. The Stormrider was dropped by several bosses including Nightshade while the Easter vendor was up. It's gone now. Central also gave them away to honor Lady Stormrider.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Gemma Luna on May 15, 2014 wrote:
No, the Prismatic is from the Crown shop. The Stormrider was dropped by several bosses including Nightshade while the Easter vendor was up. It's gone now. Central also gave them away to honor Lady Stormrider.
Hey! I did say I could be wrong...

Explorer
May 29, 2014
Sadly No it's only throughout holidays i have 2 but I wish I can give you one -saffron life LVL 16 life student I will be the goddess and master of lifeA girl can dream right?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
But will the holiday vendor still come on halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, and easter??? And since the stromrider hare is an easter mount, will we be able to get it from lord nightshade on christmas?????

Padric Water Leaf Lvl. 23

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009