Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is There Any Level Too High To Be In Krok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Hi! I'm a level 19, almost ready to go to Krokotopia. I got Krok a while ago, but decided to finish ALL of my Wizard City quests first, Was it the wrong decision? Should I have gone earlier? Now all my friends are saying ''You shouldn't have waited!''

Samantha Waterglade, Level 19 Pyromancer.
A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
That's not a problem at all. It actually helps later. On every character of mine, I make it a priority to finish all of the Wizard City quests before I start Krokotopia. It helps me obtain better gear to be more prepared for the next world.
The only drawback is when receiving spells from your teacher that are not instantly trainable. They may sometimes ask you to go to a place that you have not gained access to yet. This can create a bit of a problem, but you could usually find someone to take you there, especially if it seems all your friends are all ready in that area.
Good luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
actually it is good...personally when i know i'm about to finish a world and start a new one before i do the last dungeon with friends i try to do all side quests or most that i can. It helps a lot when starting a new world cause you get the extra xp that you need and may even level up more. When i first started DS i struggled because i rushed through Mooshu(which is one of my favs) I had to go back and complete side quest so i could level up a bit more before starting in DS as i would battle regular monsters and get defeated. So actually it will help you in the long run as you level up and have to battle harder monsters and bosses.

-lvl 77

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Oh my goodness! That's the same exact strategy I used! It's okay if you waited. It makes it somewhat easier. So I guess it works. Still, that's funny about doing the same strategy.

Hunter LifeLeaf lvl 19 Journeyman
Don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Its fine, no harm done.

Brooke LionHeart lvl 38

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Well, you actually want to be a bit overleveled cause in Krokotopia you will start dueling two enemies at a time cause I started Krokotopia around level 14 and I got my butt wooped alot.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
Oblivion Shadowz on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Well, you actually want to be a bit overleveled cause in Krokotopia you will start dueling two enemies at a time cause I started Krokotopia around level 14 and I got my butt wooped alot.
me to then kroks are harder and there is more coming at you, i manage though... some how

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
xXTheFlamingGuruXx on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I'm a level 19, almost ready to go to Krokotopia. I got Krok a while ago, but decided to finish ALL of my Wizard City quests first, Was it the wrong decision? Should I have gone earlier? Now all my friends are saying ''You shouldn't have waited!''

Samantha Waterglade, Level 19 Pyromancer.
A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.
No that's ok, then you can beat bosses will be very easy to you i did the same thing i went trough krockotopia in a day

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I prefer to skip the side quests, but doing them may actually be better. My level 10 ice wizard along with my level 11 fire and my level 17 death all had a hard time beginning KT. It is best to be prepped for the next world. The only downside to this is if you are a higher level and you max out in Azteca or before you finished the world.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
well, you see, when you do all the quests in one world before going on to the other world, then you have a higher level and you will not forget to do them later on. However, that is only my opinion

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
There is no level limit to being in a world, except Celestia, which you have to be level 48 to enter. A often found strategy is to level a few levels up so the world won't be too hard anymore. If you level a lot before a world, it won't be a challenge. If you are the recommended level, it will be harder. My Death is level 22 and is in Marleybone, the world you will be exploring after Krok. I am trying to get a solo challenge with him.

Daniel Fireflame level 94 Fire wizard

Daniel Soulslinger level 22 Death wizard

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
No offense but you should have waited!At some point you are gonna get a mission which requires crowns and i you don't have any you can just do your wizard city missions until you get crowns-Lauren SoulRider

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I started at level 17 but still found it hard, now at level 33 I have to finish some quest's in wizard city!

Caroline Moondreamer-Level 33-live wizard

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Theres, no problem, its easier that way, i've done that with almost 4 wizards!
Richard FrostBreeeze level 78
William level 25 (i am working in Emperors Retreat now! )

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
That's what I did on my storm wizard and at level 38 I'm in mooshu which is 2 worlds after Krok if you didn't know.