Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What spells have u gotten from Loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
So far I got none O_o... How about u guys? Any luck? How many tries did it take u to get a spell from the Loremaster ? Did u get the spell u wanted? Discuss your experience!!! I only tried like 4 times lol

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
well i farmed her all day for 3 days strait with about 20+
attempts a day and i got ninja pigs, savage paw and loremaster.

A friend in same group as me for those same three days got nothing
all three days and then one morning he got three spells in less than a hour
from her lol

I am fire with life mastery so no i did not get what i wanted. I already had two
of her spells from packs. I already had brimstone revenant and keeper of flames
before every knowing she dropped the craftable spells.

I was going for the two life spells and for deer knight. I think luminous weaver
would work well with the strategies i employ. the other two i just want cuz i think
they are either funny or cool looking.

Squire
May 10, 2013
I have been trying for 5 days solo, (= 30 times,) honestly, I got no spells. I got those Staff Weapons, and I got the tc of Deer Knight :( (So Close!) I really should think about battling Zaneki or Shoji or Koto for their spells../

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I've been farming for six days straight and have received nothing from this boss except decks and someone I went in with who just got the quest got a spell FIRST TRY very annoyed with this boss now xd

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
since i made my last post on here i have gotten 3 more spells
putting me at a total of six loremaster spells.

3 I got from packs and 3 i got from loremaster her self.

Keeper's lore pack i got all 3 of the spells from it
Revenant, Weaver, Keeper of flames.

From loremaster I got
Loremaster her self, ninja pigs, savage paw.

I want goat monk now.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I've gotten zip, but I'm still going to try!
My friend got ninja pigs, but is still trying for catalan.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
All I've gotten was TC versions of the spells, tho not all of them. If I only get one of the spell for my death, I want Deer Knight. It's MUCH more useful than Lord of Night is (when you figure the spell will cost 6 pips not 5, it becomes worth even less than Wraith). If I can get both, great, but I want Deer Knight first. my only other wizard is a pyro and it only has one crafted spell (fire/storm seem to get the short changed here - they only have 1 crafted spell and balance has 3). i wish Loremaster would only drop your primary school spells, increasing the chance of getting what you want, but alas, some people might see that as being greedy lol

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying for 5 days solo, (= 30 times,) honestly, I got no spells. I got those Staff Weapons, and I got the tc of Deer Knight :( (So Close!) I really should think about battling Zaneki or Shoji or Koto for their spells../
Don't you always get the Loremaster spell the first time you try?

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
TheDragonTamer237 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
No, but I finally got a spell & it was Loremaster

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Stormgem307 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
So far I got none O_o... How about u guys? Any luck? How many tries did it take u to get a spell from the Loremaster ? Did u get the spell u wanted? Discuss your experience!!! I only tried like 4 times lol
Don't get me started... Goat monk! I am not even life. Just another reason to farm tartarus for the exalted life amulet x. x. More farming.

Squire
May 10, 2013
TheDragonTamer237 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Depends on your luck

@PlayHard101

Next stop, Koto!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
I farmed her for a day I beat her 20 times best I got is keeper of the flames

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I have been trying to get one certain spell for weeks now: deer knight. I have been getting every spell except that. So that got me wondering about something.

Suppose a spell drops, but you have already learned it. What happens then? I can think of three possibilities:

1. You get nothing.
2. You get a treasure card for that spell.
3. It selects another random spell for you to learn.

If it's 1 or 2, then the more spells you learn, the harder it will be to collect the remaining spells (and knowing my luck, deer knight will be the very last one that drops for me).

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I have gotten nothing from loremaster tried like 4 times and still nothing

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Update: I tried way more then 4 times and still got nothing!!! All I get is the tc of the spells. My one friend farmed her for a month and he got so mad he jut decided to craft it. Lol. I hope I get a spell soon

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
doublej7130 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Do u even get a spell?
Yeah, there is a chance that she will drop a rare spell.
I got Loremaster & my friend got Ninja Pigs

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
When you get spells from the Loremaster are they treasure cards or are they spells you learn?

Survivor
May 05, 2013
have fought the loremaster many times... I mean many times. stopped counting after sixth try... was only getting tc at first... then one day she dropped me savage paw

I was trying for deer knight because I am death. but hey something was better than nothing at all!

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Only Brimstone Revenant. I need Savage Paw and Samoraii as i am a balance wizard.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
not really trying, my ice wiz got catalan, my storm got loremaster.

off topic, pardon, i think it relates some...
hey is anyone else having troubles with the pets not healing? the loremaster and aquila, seems like my pets freeze up, as do my criticals

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
When you get spells from the Loremaster are they treasure cards or are they spells you learn?
Could someone answer?

Administrator
SoupWizard64 on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Both. You can earn Treasure Cards, but there's also a chance you will earn the full Spellcard version of the spell that you can place in your deck like any other card.

Spells learned through packs or from the Loremaster are not removed when you sell back your spells for Training Points.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Fought 12 times. Won 12 times. Didn't get a single spell. Waste of time.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Both. You can earn Treasure Cards, but there's also a chance you will earn the full Spellcard version of the spell that you can place in your deck like any other card.

Spells learned through packs or from the Loremaster are not removed when you sell back your spells for Training Points.
Thanks, professor!