Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature Badge Help?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hi everyone how are you?? Happy Easter by the way I didnt know where to post this so i just posted it here about the current game Quick question:

I am a level 51 life wizard, and have learned every life spell moolinda gives up until the bubble, and i learned rebirth and got satyr pet. Shouldnt i have gotten the "Master of Nautre" badge by now? I am currently in the grotto in celestia. Does anyone know what i should do?? I'm very confused Thanks

Vanessa Earthblossom
Level 51, Grandmaster Thergist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Stormgem307 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone how are you?? Happy Easter by the way I didnt know where to post this so i just posted it here about the current game Quick question:

I am a level 51 life wizard, and have learned every life spell moolinda gives up until the bubble, and i learned rebirth and got satyr pet. Shouldnt i have gotten the "Master of Nautre" badge by now? I am currently in the grotto in celestia. Does anyone know what i should do?? I'm very confused Thanks

Vanessa Earthblossom
To get the Master of Nature badge, you must learn all Life Spells, through Level 48. This link will show you all of the Life Spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

I think that some people miss the spells from the Secret or Other Trainers. Check out those listed on the link.

Hope this helps.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011

Vanessa Earthblossom
You have to have all of the spells for Life. This includes the secret trainers. Have you checked Colossus Blvd, or Marleybone?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
You have to have all the free spells from the secret trainers in the spiral too.Fair grounds,Above the secret shop in Kroc,Colossus blvd,Digmoore station in MB,and i think the death tree in nightshade.

Kane Stormcloud lvl 90
Kane Firegarden lvl 90
Kane (death ) lvl 90
Kane (balance ) lvl 90
Aedon Life lvl 46

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Vanessa Earthblossom
You have to have every Life spell up to and including level 48. Not just the ones Moolinda trains you in.
All Life spells are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells
See what you missed and go get them. You will then have your badge.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Vanessa Earthblossom
There must be a spell you have missed - it says all Life spells though level 48.

There is one at level 35 in Grizzlehiem. There is on on Colossus Blvd. and one in Fair Grounds?
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Thanks everyone!! I found my problem. I didnt go to the trainers around the spiral. Thanks to all of you I just got my badge. Happy April Fools, and thanks again!