Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia spiral key quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I am a master pyromancer and have attempted this dungeon several times already and can't get passed the final boss. i will reattempt it on Saturday 3/23/13 at 8:30 am EST (eastern standard time). all are welcome.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ember king259 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I am a master pyromancer and have attempted this dungeon several times already and can't get passed the final boss. i will reattempt it on Saturday 3/23/13 at 8:30 am EST (eastern standard time). all are welcome.
Just so you know...

The warehouse tower in Marleybone is no longer a requirement to get the Sprial Key to Celestia. KI changed that a while back.

Now, if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia. Hope this helps.

If you still decide that you "want" to finish this tower, you might check out one of the fansites, like wizard101central.com. The response for help on there is much quicker, and they even have people posting who offer to help with towers and dungeons. (And be sure to give your "time zone", along with the date, realm, etc.)

And here is a link to that fansite that shows a "guide" to doing the warehouse too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188880

Good Luck!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ember king259 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
You don't need to complete this; it is optional and not meant to solo at all.
If you have completed the Final Countdown in Dragonspyre, and are level 48+ you should see Merle Ambrose to receive access to Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
Ok thanks. I will just do some quests to get to lvl 48. You guys just saved me a whole lot more trouble.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Im wondering how much further until I fight malistaire I just defeated cronius in the crystal grove and im going to talk to Ashley how much more until I fight malistaire?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Jesse Dragon Flame on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Im wondering how much further until I fight malistaire I just defeated cronius in the crystal grove and im going to talk to Ashley how much more until I fight malistaire?
You're pretty close. Don't rush, I got to CL at level 48 and wished I had done some side quests. It's hard.

--Vanessa OwlBreeze level 56