Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Hello, I would just like to thank KI for all they have done. They have made a great game, you guys have held my attention for many years(that is very difficult lol), whether it was from pets to quests this has been one of the greatest games I've played. I love the humor in the quest dialogue and the fun quests, whenever people say the quests are boring or no fun I can't figure out why. And though PVP may have its problems I still find it enjoyable. I can't believe that you released to great worlds in a year, I'm also a fan of balance's new spell and death's(love the way balance's jumps off the rock then claws). I could go on forever about how great this game is but I do not have enough time. Cya in the spiral, Kelsey Thunderfountain

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
while we're on the subject, i'd like to thank ki for compensating those of us who had problems in azteca. my death wizard got booted out of areas he'd previously gained access to a few times, and it was really inconvenient... but i'm glad that we got something for our trouble. that's going above and beyond the call of customer service.

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010