Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perfect School!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Fire is the perfect school! Here is why. Fire has a perfect amount of health. Not as much as ice sadly, but more than storm and just enough! It has a little less damage than storm but a good accuracy! And more damage than ice! Plus, I can fight ANY boss in Dragonspyre as long as their not fire with my fire wizard! With no help! this is my opinoin ofcourse. What school do you thing is great and why?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
I really don't think there is a best/perfect school. All of the schools have there own pros and cons.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
For me, balance. I'm super happy I made my wizard balance cause we can use all other Ravenwood magics without needing a secondary school. We also have a better chance of winning agaisnt our own school because of this and we can also sheild ourselves against three schools at a time

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
I agree, i feel that balance is the best, although I am a myth wizard. I have some pretty cool myth spells.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no such thing as a perfect school. All schools have their pros and cons.
I'm happy you like your school though. :)

Historian
May 28, 2009
As crazy this might seems. I prefer Storm. Storm might have low health and accuracy, this is why Storm is good.

At the start of a Storm wizard, you are pretty weak but as time go by, especially at level about 60, you will be very strong. You can dish out a lot of damage and have enough health to keep on going before enemy tries to attack you.

When You get sirens. You will be pretty much invincible.

Sirens is the best spell ever! Since it gives the most effects on one single attack:

1.Lower Threat (All enemies)
2. Attack all enemies
3.Lower accuracy (all enemies)
4. Destroy 2 Positive charms (all enemies)

Wow! No spell is that strong and have that much abilities! It's to all enemies too!

Well, that's what I saw on other wizards at least. My Storm is still level 23

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I wouldnt say any school is perfect but i do love fire school and it is a very fun school.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Oh gosh please dont let another war start i even got cookies (:::)see cookies.But really ther is NO perfect school,but i'm also glad you like your school.That said i do have favorites probably like most other players,(balance) but that is just the schools i like best,again there is NO best school,but there ARE virtual cookies.

ps.all schools have their ups and downs

Scarlet Silverhunter
Lvl 61
Sorcerer
currently in the Solarium

A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key. ~Paul Valéry

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
The Stormex on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
As crazy this might seems. I prefer Storm. Storm might have low health and accuracy, this is why Storm is good.

At the start of a Storm wizard, you are pretty weak but as time go by, especially at level about 60, you will be very strong. You can dish out a lot of damage and have enough health to keep on going before enemy tries to attack you.

When You get sirens. You will be pretty much invincible.

Sirens is the best spell ever! Since it gives the most effects on one single attack:

1.Lower Threat (All enemies)
2. Attack all enemies
3.Lower accuracy (all enemies)
4. Destroy 2 Positive charms (all enemies)

Wow! No spell is that strong and have that much abilities! It's to all enemies too!

Well, that's what I saw on other wizards at least. My Storm is still level 23
My Storm Wiz is lvl 23 and I'm in Marleybone. I'm on the part I don't like right now but I'm gonna get enough gold for a good pet then I go. I also got the Chestnut Pony for 50,000 gold.