Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

special school drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 09, 2015
i've been thinking ( for five seconds lol ) that there should be special drops for what school you are when you kill the enimie they give them just for your school only, like if you kill a ninja pig and are a life student you would get something like living pork and if you kill it and are a fire student you would get something like burnt bacon and you would only get something like that thats not for your school in the bazarr and if your pet is the same school as that theres a really high chance they would like it who else thinks so

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Um this already exists in major dungeons such as Darkmoor, Waterworks and Tartarus

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:
Um this already exists in major dungeons such as Darkmoor, Waterworks and Tartarus

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
what

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 4, 2016 wrote:

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
well it would be funner if they made more

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Adam beat me to it, but there's no real reason to have this exist among normal mobs (and bosses), considering those drops are usually weak in stats.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I don't think Mario King means school-specific clothing. From the bacon example, I'm guessing this is an idea about school-specific snacks or reagents. I think it could be interesting, but seems rather superfluous.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
I don't think Mario King means school-specific clothing. From the bacon example, I'm guessing this is an idea about school-specific snacks or reagents. I think it could be interesting, but seems rather superfluous.
thats what i mean't finally someone who understands it LOL