Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading Whenever Logging On

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Hello, I would like to describe a problem I have been happening recently. This problem just occurred a week ago, tops and I would like to know how to fix it, if possible. Whenever I log onto Wizard101 it takes 5 or 10 minutes to load all the wizards around me, no matter where I am at. Before, I would log on and everyone would already be loaded. I believe this may have happened since I switched computers, but now I am on the one that I begun with - the one that never had the problem, but now it has. This problem started happening after I switched to a computer and then back on the one I started playing on. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be truly grateful, thank you.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
JuanPabloDiablo on May 8, 2016 wrote:
Hello, I would like to describe a problem I have been happening recently. This problem just occurred a week ago, tops and I would like to know how to fix it, if possible. Whenever I log onto Wizard101 it takes 5 or 10 minutes to load all the wizards around me, no matter where I am at. Before, I would log on and everyone would already be loaded. I believe this may have happened since I switched computers, but now I am on the one that I begun with - the one that never had the problem, but now it has. This problem started happening after I switched to a computer and then back on the one I started playing on. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be truly grateful, thank you.
Must be loading Clothing Data

Administrator
Hello,

If you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it will all need to download again. This may be why it is loading for you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Professor Greyrose on May 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

If you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it will all need to download again. This may be why it is loading for you.
This happens whenever I log on.