Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When Should I Do Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
When should I do Wintertusk? I did Grizzleheim and ravenscar, and I have Dragonspyre and I just started that world. When should I do WinterTusk? I am a level 41 storm.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
DDM7777 on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
When should I do Wintertusk? I did Grizzleheim and ravenscar, and I have Dragonspyre and I just started that world. When should I do WinterTusk? I am a level 41 storm.
You might want to start doing Wintertusk BEFORE you do Dragonspyre if you seem to be struggling in Dragonspyre. I believe that a level 41 wizard would be starting Dragonspyre a bit too early, but since you are it might be easier, due to the fact that not alot of enemies are storm But anytime you seem to be struggling with a world, or feel the need to level up before you begin a world because it is too hard, thats when you should start Wintertusk.

Heather StarSong lvl 64
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 25.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
As soon as you can because it is very rewarding

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Since wintertusk is a SIDE world, you can do it whenever you want. That said, I'd level up some more before tackling it as the difficulty of that world is higher than dragonspyre. The rewards and crafted gear make the world totally worth it, but if you're lower in level, the frustration is much higher. Once you get the crafted gear from Carax Strongthread, your dying goes WAY down