Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartelbys Missing Eye

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2015
I have an idea for a new side quest. How about if we are entrusted to find Bartelbys missing eye? Not sure what all it could intail but I think it is about time to return his eye.

Defender
May 06, 2011
tigerwolfie on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I have an idea for a new side quest. How about if we are entrusted to find Bartelbys missing eye? Not sure what all it could intail but I think it is about time to return his eye.
I love this!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I have wondered about that whole story since I started playing this game! Why was his eye stolen? To what end? Is that a monocle Ambrose wears over his eye (same side as Barts missing eye) or is it also missing? What is the relationship between Ambrose & Bartelby? What are their back-stoies and do they entwine earlier than either of them knew or begin when Ambrose came to teach? . . . ?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Helenie Nightseer on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I have wondered about that whole story since I started playing this game! Why was his eye stolen? To what end? Is that a monocle Ambrose wears over his eye (same side as Barts missing eye) or is it also missing? What is the relationship between Ambrose & Bartelby? What are their back-stoies and do they entwine earlier than either of them knew or begin when Ambrose came to teach? . . . ?
With the Ambrose and Bartelby story, go to Gamma in the Headmaster's Tower! :D