Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evergreen Card Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
I bought crowns and had some left over, so I wanted to buy the Evergreen Card Pack.
I looked thoroughly through the crown shop and could not find it. I assumed it was taken off the shop,
so I asked my friend if they see it. They said they saw it. I do not know why it is not showing up. Can
I have some help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
w1za6d on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
I bought crowns and had some left over, so I wanted to buy the Evergreen Card Pack.
I looked thoroughly through the crown shop and could not find it. I assumed it was taken off the shop,
so I asked my friend if they see it. They said they saw it. I do not know why it is not showing up. Can
I have some help?
This pack does not exist. There is an Evergreen Bundle, not available online or in the crowns shop.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Evergreen_Bundle_Gift_Card

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
w1za6d on Jan 4, 2015 wrote:
I have some help?
There is no Evergreen card pack. There's an Evergreen bundle, but you can't buy it with crowns. You have to buy it with real money ($40)

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I bought my Evergreen bundle through GameStop for $39.