Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-15-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Kitchen utensils would be fun! Whisks, spatulas and the ever-popular wooden spoon!

Otherwise maybe a super-soaker or a light saber-type of wand would be a blast!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Some ideas off the top of my head. Some are silly but it is a game. long stem flowers,
conducters baton,long paint brush, wooden spoons. I personally think a long stem flower would be nice. Roses, sunflower, orchids, gladiolus, stargazer lily, all have long stems for swishing. Kinda like the idea of going wandless and using our hands to cast spells. or maybe some kind of orbs. handless spells maybe each school can have a different effect like life maybe leaves or flower petals come out of the hands or fingers showering over beasts something specific to each school. weird i know.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2014
a wand similar to the knife which shakes o'leary uses.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
Well, I was thinking maybe something fun, like perhaps a set of juggling balls or such, might be a different
method for focusing a spell, thanks for the outlet for my ramblings

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Have one of my garden plants randomly appear, do its "happy dance" and leave a random effect on the battle. (Ya, right grahambhg! That won't ever happen!)

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
I would love to see us, at the high level of 100+ able to dispose our wands and get the benefits of it from a glowing orb! Their glow will differ from person to person depending on their stats and mana.
For example mana will affect the size, damage will affect the color, critical will create sparks and so on.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Maybe there could be sickles/scythes, especially for necromancers, and also a gavel or scales for sorcerers. A rake or possibly first aid kit for theurgists, a thermometer (I don't know how I came up with that) for thaumaturges. Pyromancers, I'm not sure, but diviners could have an iron bar that attracts electricity that shoots out when casting a spell. Conjurers, I think, need weapons you'd find in myths, like Excalibur. Maybe a shadow wand that's a cane that shoots out spears of darkness when casting.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I think you should be able to cast spells with a .

And in my opinion (sense they are harder) to get they should only give ,,, and spells.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Well ive always thought it would be cool to see something like a computer. There would be a little animation of your character typing and with a plug-in attached out comes the spell being cast as your wizard types.

Another idea I have is you could have a little animal that you whisper something to, and it would fly/scurry out in front of you then explode into the spell. Yes, this one is somewhat violent, but does it sound like a good idea? There wouldnt be any blood are fur going into the air or anything like that, just some magical "sparks" and the appearence of your spell.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I for one have always wanted a wand with 2 swords, rather that a sword and shield.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
I'd like to see a fishing rod that would cast a special fishing spell.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I've been on this game for about 7 years almost.
in my opinion it would be really great to see new stuff like the following

More character creation options.

New items such as a bracelet ( which gives you stats of health/mana or even attack power to current schools)
Or even another ring so we can carry 2 rings instead of 1.
maybe even wizard glasses? for more stats as well for the future fights?

switch it up a bit and say if i was holding a 1 handed wand i can carry another wand therefore i could start out with 2 power pips including the one i get already from my stats. if i was carrying a sword and shield i would get a bonus to (Sword) attack/pierce and (Shield) resistance. ext.

More schools like sound = bard i dont know what else for a school because you already have a sun school, a moon school and a star school... as well as shadow spells.

Some people cant afford crowns so in order to make it TIME CONSUMING make it where people save about 10,000 gold and gain 100 crowns?

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I have always quite liked the hand gestures of Wizards who don't equip wands. My idea for a further refinement of this would be "energy orbs".
These orbs could be equipt just like a wand or staff and would produce a glowing ball of energy around the wizard's hand.
Spells that are cast could be different colours accoring to their school type (green for Life, purple for Storm etc.)
When a wizard uses a spell an erergy globe would be hurled at the opponent and then the stardard spell effect animation would take over.
For heals blades etc that are cast on self the wizard would simply raise both hands above their head and let the energy orb "bathe" them in the school spell colour.
It would cetainly make battles a lot more colourful.
What are your thoughts on this idea?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
  • Gloves/Gauntlets that have school specific glow to them.
  • A dancing shoes that act as a "wand" (dance to cast spell)
  • A paintbrush and palette.
  • A welding torch.
  • A frying pan.
  • A caramel apple on a stick.
  • A shaman staff like the larger Grendels use, with rattles.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I'd love to have gloves to put on your hands for a wand. You wouldn't even have to make a new animation for it.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
Something really cool would be like a kind of glove that gives off a glow depending on the school like if it was a ice school glove it would have a blue glow. Another idea would be like a dance kind of thing

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
What I would like to cast a spell with would be creativity. The thing your wizard would hold would be a paintbrush and palette. On your computer, when purchasing this "paint kit" you draw a design on your screen using your magic paintbrush that does not pause in sending out paint and the palette does not pause in its spinning. This creates an epic swirly pattern.

When you buy it, you select what school you want your paint kit to be. is a red line with black magical sparkles, is a tan line with maroon sparkles, is blue with white sparkles, is purple with yellow sparkles, is black with grey sparkles, is yellow with blue sparkles, and is green with brown sparkles.

When you cast your paint spell the swirly design you drew is painted by your wizard in the center of the battle and it spins around your enemies head and encompases them doing 45 - 150 damage depending on your level.

Grace DreamRider

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
A weapon consisting of two or three daggers that you throw would be nice.
Tara

Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
How about a baseball bat? You hit a baseball which turns into the spell

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Maybe an actual spellbook, similar to the wand in the Spiral Cup bundle. A fishing rod for casting spells like someone said earlier would probably be good for April Fool's.

Sean Firesword

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
How about some sports themed wands? For example, a Majorette baton, some Cheerleader pom poms, a Baseball bat and a Hockey stick.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I would like to see our Mounts jump to our aid. Maybe dragon mounts could whip their tails around and hit enemy or wings could whip up a twister of the sorts etc..

Seems logical that our mounts would be the next stage of evolution for the game.

We could always have fish jump from our backpack and slap the enemy silly.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I forgot something, I would like to see my hand holding the deck and the finger of my other hand touching the card and then the spell is cast, just like in the commercial.