I saw the flute wand in a battle a long time ago, and I realized it was only from the Mega Bundle. Could you guys have the flute wand again as a drop or from the bazaar because it is really cool. And the stats on the wand can change.
I'd like to say that the may-cast wands aren't that good (they only seem to cast whenever you cast the item card given by the wand) they hardly give any critical or block, but magic gloves/gauntlets are cool. Another random idea is how your items could level up (like how you can improve the Aquila gear), and eventually they could give may casts or whatever.
A shield wand similar to the one that Vexen from Kingdom Hearts uses for his attacks and defenses. Another one is to allow us to be able to duel-wield different wands, particularly swords in general, such as like Kirito from Sword Art Online (SAO for short).
Also, while not necessarily a new wand idea, I would love to see us able to be able to use the sword wands with a back-handed grip as opposed to the very standard and sort of cliched front-handed grip that we currently used today.
I think that the development team should make special markings on your wizard's hands that glow and have cool "May Cast" abilities like the shadow forged weapons (I'm not there yet I just read about them on the wiki). Would that be possible? If so, then this would be the best type of weapon.
I'm with several other posters in that I'd love to have wand abilities with bare hands. I like the animation, and it gives an impression of greater power. Maybe add "gloves" which may or may not be visible and the ability to stitch wands to them?
I love the animation that Nalia Dunestrider in Wysteria has, with the dagger toss and point. I'd be thrilled to see knife/dagger wands that worked like that as well!
1. A flute, and as it is cast, the person casting - blows so hard their feet fly behind them, while a big circular blast hits their opponent. Say under lvl 20, a piccolo, lvl 21-35 an oboe, maybe even throwing in a cornet, trumpet, and even a saxophone, and slide trombone. for the upper levels.
2. A water hose "like" item, that sprays the opponent from across the fighting circle.
3. A wand attack like the other creatures do where the run across and bop the opponent on the head.
4. "Throwing Stones" It's a colored rock when not in use, you can bounce it or toss it in the air. When in use, you throw it at the opponent.
5. "Evil Eye" where you glair at the opponent - your eyeball gets larger and a laser beam hits them.
6. The educated "Wand Blast" - its a book - so you throw the book at them and it covers them in pages from the book.
7. A boomerang.
Hope you like my suggestions - Mary Ghosthunter and a bunch of other Marys -
I love the idea of a paintbrush, or a paintbrush and palette.
Also, how about a good fountain pen -- "the pen is mightier than the sword" and all that.
And, for April fools day, a Rubber Chicken wand would be fun! (Or for Thanksgiving, to go with the turkey hat). Also a simple Jester's head wand.
I also agree with many of the posts that you could make several types of gloves, so spells cast with hands could still get the benefit of wand powers. And I like the umbrella idea too.
I love the idea of a paintbrush or palette! It also sort of presents storm well so maybe it could be especially for them cause they are school of creativity. Just a thought to that don't want to disappoint other school wizards if they'd like one because painting has stuff to do with creativity, but I would like one if they'd make that!