Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can not harvest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
On my Red Barn Farm I have some Blue Huckleberries that have the yellow ring around them indicating that they should be ready to harvest. However, when I go up to them I don't get the prompt to click x to harvest, and when I open the Gardening interface to use the cursor to harvest I am unable to. I'd appreciate it if someone could please look into that. Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I have the same problem. I was able to harvest my other plants this morning, but am unable to harvest my Blue Huckleberries. Even tried rebooting the game, and still unable to harvest them.

Hope Wizard fixes this glitch soon.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Unable to Click to Harvest. When I click, nothing happens. When I press "X", nothing happens.

I was able to harvest all my other plants, just not Blue Huckleberries.

Sincerely,
Saffron at Red Barn.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Lattegirl on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Unable to Click to Harvest. When I click, nothing happens. When I press "X", nothing happens.

Sincerely,
Saffron at Red Barn.
Make sure it doesn't have pests or needs.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Problem solved, Huckleberries turned Elder and I harvested. Thanks so much!
One thing though about Red Barn Farm. I really like it, but I've encountered something not seen before in my previous castles. First off, I have a lot of plants. Oft times, when I have many to harvest, the option to move close to the plant and click x will work for maybe 10 or 12. Then I have to open the gardening interface and use that option to harvest.
Has anyone else encountered this? It's not a big issue I realize, but it seems odd that the Gardening friendly castle would be the one out of the many castles I have to exhibit this problem.
Thanks again!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
After you guys have done the update, I cannot harvest any plants. I have many plants ready but it says my Broom Shrooms are Huckleberries, my Huckleberries are Tiger Lilies and my Ninja Figs say nothing and none will allow you to harvest. I've tried everything; logging out and back in, leaving home and reentering, going from gardening to placing items and back; nothing works. Something isn't right. Can you please look into this. Thanks

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
The same thing just happened with my wizard. The berries are ready to harvest, but nothing happens when I click on them. I get the message "click to harvest", I even tried casting additional spells to see if that would unlock them. I tried logging out and coming back later, but that didn't work. Can anyone help with a solution?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lattegirl on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:

Sincerely,
Saffron at Red Barn.
Some times plants don't want to be harvested so I open the gardening panel and with out selecting anything to do I click on the plant to harvest it.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Same problem for me; red barn farm, blue huckleberries.

Open the farming dialog box, no pests or needs, they show the yellow ring and highlighting the plant shows click to harvest. But when I click it, nothing happens.

Also tried with the farming dialog box closed, walked up to the plants and normally pressing X will harvest. But again, nothing happens.

I just put these plants in before the K2 patch. So not thrilled about having to wait until they go elder.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have noticed for quite some time that one of my wizards who has a Red Barn keeps getting gardening glitches like the ones everyone has mentioned. None of my other Red Barn's have any problems.

Sometimes going to the character screen helps, and sometimes I have to log completely out of the game and log back in for harvesting to work ..... but it doesn't always work.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Day #2 and I still can't harvest my blue huckelberries. They currently have no "needs" and are ready to harvest. I have them planted at my Myth house, 2 in pots and two in ground plots, they have a pixie and garden gnome. Just adding more information about the problem.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Same problem for me; red barn farm, and only blue huckleberries. I'm harvesting all huckleberries and only blue are affected. I don't think going elder to fix the issue is the best or even and acceptable resolution as the issue remains with the next planting and you've lost all that harvest product. This was never a problem until K2 came online. Is there a fix in the works for this?

Administrator
We are looking into why the Blue Huckleberries cannot be harvested at the Mature level and will address it in a game content update soon.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Evidently Huckleberries don't 'like' Red Barn Farm as much as we'd 'like' to think they do. Smh.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Thank you Professor Greyrose for announcing that y'all are going to look into the Huckleberry problem. I'm still having the other problem on my Red Barn Farm that I spelled out in my earlier post, namely when I harvest plants using the, for lack of a better term, I'll call it the 'approach the plant and click x to harvest' option it works for about 10 or 12 times. Then I have to access the Gardening interface to harvest my plants. Do I need to post this issue in another forum to get you to address it? It's annoying! I certainly will. Thanks!