Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet healing problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I'm a level 33 ice warlord and I own a Sea Dragon with a pedigree of 71. Its current talents are as listed bellow
May cast "pierce"
Proof(10)
May cast "Fairy"
May cast " Sprite"

Now I am aware the King Isle did make some changes to the chance a pet has on healing, but I have noticed that
other pets with these healing talents(like my friends) heal way more often.
For example: My friend's pet would have "unicorn" "sprite" and "fairy" and at least it would heal 5 times per duel, sometimes even twice in a row(Notice my pedigree is higher though i don't know if that makes a difference)
I know it is completely random, but my pet only healed once and that was 4 days ago.

If there is anything I can do to make my pet or something tell me ;) thank you for your time!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Since this post, my pet has started to heal more and more, lol. Guess its just my luck. :P

Survivor
May 05, 2012
Hey, I don't think it matters with the pedigree i am unsure my self, but i do realize lots of pets are healing? maybe saying Good Boy or Good Girl depending on its gender might help? I have been saying that when ever my pet heals and it sometimes heals more than tree times. Most people think because saying Good Boy or Girl it makes the pet happy and when the pet is happy it tends to heal more often.

Hope this helped,

Nathan LifeBlossom

Blaze FireSword

Tyler SandBloom

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Thanks for your time man, and I also believe myself that saying "good boy" or "good girl" helps
since this post i also noticed that the bigger the hit, or the bigger the rank of the spell the more chances of your pet healing, my pet has started to heal quite frequently now. Thanks for your time man! :D

Steven WinterSword lvl 33 warlord

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Tlking to your pet has no effect and neither does the power of an attack. Pet heals are triggered by every action in every battle. Whenever ANYONE (including pets themselves, other pets and enemies) does anything there is a chance for your pet to heal. It's all just chance. Sometimes a pet healing you even triggers it to heal you again. This is why you see a lot more pet healing in full groups. There are more chances to trigger it because everyone and their pets are casting. Passing is the only action that can't trigger.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Wow for some reason my pet only heals when I am attacked lol but thanks for the information man.
Steven WinterSword