Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
if anyone has posted this, i have missed it, in celestia a fellow named Thornton lewis says on the quest worlds beyond Thornton says i tried this several times myself , ...
but then it is written i tried several times myself,

plz fix this

with determination, the wheels of fate drive you to success,

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
chacobita on May 4, 2014 wrote:
When you talk to Ashley the fire tree in DS when working on the quest before the final countdown she makes an error saying: If you have friends you can summon to aid you, you will need them. When it should say: If you have friends you can summon them to aid you, you will need them.
no it is fine the way it is.

Christo Mythspear

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
In the MooShu quest called 'Sneak Attack (You must defeat 5 Sanzoko Bandits and 5 Sanzoko Outlaws) there is a minor typo, when you are talking to Shajiro Gama on the second page of dialogue he says, "What we need is a secret attack by a small group... or a Wizard. Could you defeat several Bandits and Outlaws? That will buy us time to regroup.", note he says several Bandits and Outlaws, and the actual Quest in the Quest Book says five.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Actually, I noticed that the spell audio of the speel, "Moon Blade," actually makes the sound of the "Elemental Blade."

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
chacobita on May 4, 2014 wrote:
When you talk to Ashley the fire tree in DS when working on the quest before the final countdown she makes an error saying: If you have friends you can summon to aid you, you will need them. When it should say: If you have friends you can summon them to aid you, you will need them.
With your correction, the punctuation would be: "If you have friends, you can summon them to aid you; you will need them."

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
If anyone hasn't said this yet, in Krokotopia, Palace of Fire, Private Farnsworth gives a quest named "Fire Away". In the last sentence, he says, 'I think with a few less of their numbers my boys can get through.' Whereas in the text it says," I think with a few less of their numbers my boys can get though.' It is a very minor mistake, but still an error.

Miranda DaisySteed, Level 43 Theurgist
Michelle FairyStone, Level 17 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
So, I wanted to quest and my quest said that I had to kill Ghalak Poisonthorn and I looked on my map and it said that his/her name was Ghalak Poisonthorne instead of Ghalak Poisonthorn.
I don't know if anyone has noticed that.
Thanks
Aaron Ashbreath Level 94 Promethean

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In the quest "In a Canoe" in Pitch Black Lake, Mak doesn't have punctuation after his dialogue when you turn in the quest.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I believe that Angle should be Angle.

To: Cyrus Drake, (Myth) professor

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In the quest "Eye of Krok" in the Throne Room of Fire, I was able to use the map platform without actually completing the dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Hello, it's me again. In the quest "You Can Jive" in Stone Town, the word "Zafarian" runs on two lines in the dialogue box and it has no hyphen.

Stay Cool
-Cody Frostgem

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
AceOfRed on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
In the quest "In a Canoe" in Pitch Black Lake, Mak doesn't have punctuation after his dialogue when you turn in the quest.
Thank you for your time, very truly yours
Mason Dreamheart

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
When you talk to Baxter in Chelsea Tower, the writing says "me last day" instead of "my last day".

-Chase Wildbreeze

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Tartarus, Stheno said if you can repair if for me instead of it for me.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In the Celestia quest "Destination: Moon" Edith says finding the Moon Relic will unlock the secrets to the Astral school of star magic. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I think it should have been Moon magic.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
On the map of Science Center, the Hydro-Mech's symbol is stretched out and it says Atlantea on it for some reason...

-Chase Wildbreeze

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In Crustacean Empire in the quest "Plunkett, I Presume?" Emperor Pontus doesn't have a period after the sentence "Someone must be behind this"

-Chase Wildbreeze

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In the Spiral Cup gauntlet, one of the three pigs says "I'm heard scary things" instead of I've.

-Noah Fireblood

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
When giving the quest "Going Portal", Laszlo Starblade says "the Great Chasm" instead of "the Grand Chasm".

-Logan Silverleaf

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In the quest "Stop the Advance" after defeating Tamris and Firevein, there's no period after the sentence "You find orders from a General".

-Logan Silverleaf

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
In quest "Taking Names" says to defeat Mord Runchanter, but the boss's name is Mord Runechanter.

-Logan Silverleaf

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
In the Spiral Cup "I'm going to lay down for a while" should be "I'm going to lie down for a while".

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
In the quest Amber Tomb, after you defeat the Goliath Stingers, it says "Goal Complete: Collect" instead of "Goal Complete: Collect Venom"

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
In deep warrens riverclaw guards are called riverclaw guards not riverclaw guard

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Hi I have noticed but never said anything about the typo in the players guide on the very last page the word messages is spelled messagse lol gald to help out :) see what I did there :)