Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Pet Do You Really Want?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I love Sea Dragon, he is just so cute, with his cute little face, and always a smile on his face, and always slapping his fins, which is awesome! Cute face, smile, impatiently cute, equals 100% happiness and cuteness. I had bad luck so far, one person who had Sea Dragon had not enough money, I had not enough money; I was away by 200 gold, and I even did the whole Trial of the Spheres, with a friend, who seemed to be thanking me, instead of me thanking him; I think he needed to do it. I did it and I didn't get it. Come on!!!

Cole Dunerunner Sea Dragons are Epic!!!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I really want an awesome polar bear cub because they're adorable and I believe that with good hatching and a bit of luck I can get what I'm looking for. (although my little wizard has it and she's level six so doesn't even have access to the pet pavilion yet )

Defender
May 29, 2013
Any pet that can cast Spritely, Unicorn, or Fairy
I can't seem to get either of those talents. I have a pet that can learn it, but it doesn't have it yet

The sprite casting pet and the polar bear cub. How do you get it? Winterbane bundle?

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I have been spending all my crowns trying to get a mummy cat... i finally got one.. and i love it!

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I really want shadow Phoenix and bone dragon And wraith and hydra hybrid

Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
I really want triton hydra and judgement!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2013
QueenKitty025 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
No i dont have a storm beetle how do i get one
Will u meet me I the pet pavilion hatchery to hach a beetle please

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Lol I don't really know but I like pets as long as they give a good spell
Hey I have a Sun Bird (I think that's what it's called hehe I forgot) and she is adult so if you want to hatch just say my name

Survivor
May 25, 2013
I wish there was such a thing as a fire beetle pet! I really wish it would exist! If it did, or does, i would do ANYTHING for something like that

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
"Hi" I have tried to hatch a pet allot of times and none of them came out as the other players pet, yes i did make sure their levels were close. Some that i hatched were the same lvl, both lvl fifty one. And not ONE of my hatches i got the other players pet.
PLEASE HELP

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I dream of having a pet with fairy, I really hate how this game always gives me disarm and they make it so hard to remove. It's a great game and all but i get jealous of people that are warlord because they have a pet with fairy and other excellent talents. I am an attack life and my dream pet is a pet with 6% life damage 9% life damage 6% all damage 10% resist and may cast fairy, I got the 6% all, 9% life and 10 % resist all and the 6% life on other pet. But I just need fairy and for someone to take out the disarm and replace it with something decent. so if anyone has a pet with low pedigree but good stats like the ones I am looking for, let me know and we can meet. Thanks

Survivor
Feb 12, 2013
Deer knight...it is my dream to havema deer knight and I will do almost anything to get it

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I know I will never ever ever get one, but I want a sheep. I bet ya, unless I start to work for KI or own central, I'll never get one.
-Molly level 72

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
crunkatog on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
A Grove Unicorn that can actually cast Unicorn...my IRL friend is working on this as we speak, and I've been hatching with a trojan horse that has it so I can get the Unicorn ability into a pet he wants.
i want a trojon horse and I have a lil siren pet. she is pretty awesome! she give the sirens spell witch btw is awesome times infinity for a fire wizard!

Brianna lifegiver lvl 50 and wizard

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
The pets that i want are death scarab, skeletal warrior, and the storm bird.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Many people seem to want my crop watcher
May cast fairy, unicorn, healing current, bloodbat

Timothy sunHeart lvl 35

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Any pet that has the talent spritely..... I've hatched tons with pets that have it and it still evades me.....