Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2012
I'm a fan of motorcycles so i was thinking if there can be motorcycle mountthings you can do with this mount are listed below:
  • color change
  • put logos
and that's all i got putt down your own ideas if you want to

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Historian
May 28, 2009
Since this game takes place in a magical world that is probably using 1800s technology, a motorcycle is probably not the best choice for a mount. Though logos can be cool. KI can release a broomstick with a horse mount decoration where you can choose a logo (ex: a school logo like Fire). That would be nice for wizards to show off their school.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Antonio dragonblad... on May 14, 2013 wrote:
I'm a fan of motorcycles so i was thinking if there can be motorcycle mountthings you can do with this mount are listed below:
  • color change
  • put logos
and that's all i got putt down your own ideas if you want to
I think we might need driving lessons for that :P

I think I'd like a cow mount. I think for the 'bored' motion (you know like when you don't move your horse, it'll bring up it's fore-legs and stand on it's hind-legs.) it would shake it's head side to side like the beast pets and ring it's cowbell. It could also moo when it does it like the horse whinnies. I would also like a pig mount. It's bored motion would be it would roll around it's head and shake it's self like there is mud on it. These would go great with the Red Barn Farm.

Scarlet Hawk
Amber Rose