Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarlet's Maze

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
My Girl started a game that I think is a lot of fun and I want to let everyone know about it.

The game is Scarlet's Maze.
Everyday at 6pm pst, she has 3 rounds where the object of the game is to find the stone rose (From Zeke's Dragonspyre quest) hidden in the maze.

If you are the lucky person to find the rose in the maze, she will gift you a prize.
The prize is a Pack, Elixer or seed of your choice.

The Rules
No mounts are allowed in the maze: The reason for this is some rose hiding spots can be seen better or worse depending on the mount used. So eliminating the use of mounts gives everyone an equal chance.
Do not yell out when you find the rose: Private message Scarlet or a Maze Master that you found the rose.
This avoids confusion about who found the rose first.
(Maze Masters are the Moderators of the maze and make sure everyone is playing fair. They may jump in and out of the maze freely to check on game progress. Maze Masters are the people you see outside of the maze and the maze starting area.)
Respect your peers: Play nice with everyone involved with the maze.

If you are caught breaking any of these rules you will be sent away from the house and removed from all Maze master friends lists and if the offense is serious enough your name will be written on a banned list and you will not be able to play for prizes and you will be sent away from the house when seen.

Maze Masters
The current Maze masters are:
Jeremy Thundercaster (Me)
Blaze
Molly Spirithunter
Alren Willowwisper
Roslyn

Maze Owner
Scarlet

If you would like to join in on the fun look for the maze masters in the spiral and ask us to add you for the maze.

See you in the spiral. :)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
That sounds awesome! My name is Molly DreamCloud level 42 Myth wizard. Where should we meet?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Jeremy Thundercast... on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
My Girl started a game that I think is a lot of fun and I want to let everyone know about it.

The game is Scarlet's Maze.
Everyday at 6pm pst, she has 3 rounds where the object of the game is to find the stone rose (From Zeke's Dragonspyre quest) hidden in the maze.

If you are the lucky person to find the rose in the maze, she will gift you a prize.
The prize is a Pack, Elixer or seed of your choice.

The Rules
No mounts are allowed in the maze: The reason for this is some rose hiding spots can be seen better or worse depending on the mount used. So eliminating the use of mounts gives everyone an equal chance.
Do not yell out when you find the rose: Private message Scarlet or a Maze Master that you found the rose.
This avoids confusion about who found the rose first.
(Maze Masters are the Moderators of the maze and make sure everyone is playing fair. They may jump in and out of the maze freely to check on game progress. Maze Masters are the people you see outside of the maze and the maze starting area.)
Respect your peers: Play nice with everyone involved with the maze.

If you are caught breaking any of these rules you will be sent away from the house and removed from all Maze master friends lists and if the offense is serious enough your name will be written on a banned list and you will not be able to play for prizes and you will be sent away from the house when seen.

Maze Masters
The current Maze masters are:
Jeremy Thundercaster (Me)
Blaze
Molly Spirithunter
Alren Willowwisper
Roslyn

Maze Owner
Scarlet

If you would like to join in on the fun look for the maze masters in the spiral and ask us to add you for the maze.

See you in the spiral. :)
Oh gosh this sounds epic This sounds a bit weird but do you have to be a certain level to play the game please respond the question is burning

Thanks
The guy with the gecko,

Elijah Fire Fist level 33 Magus