Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet idea for easter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Hi didnt want to post this on the forums sorry. How about a bunny pet (stuffed rabbit) for Easter could stand on two feet upright and be splotched with colors like he got all the egg coloring on himself coloring easter eggs. His card could be any of the sun, moon, or star spells, so would be usable for any wizard much like the pet rock and egg is. It could do the bunny hop dance and be priced between 3000 and 5000 crowns. I have asked a ton of other people and they said it was a cool idea for a easter pet. Hope you concider it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sunnyskys on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi didnt want to post this on the forums sorry. How about a bunny pet (stuffed rabbit) for Easter could stand on two feet upright and be splotched with colors like he got all the egg coloring on himself coloring easter eggs. His card could be any of the sun, moon, or star spells, so would be usable for any wizard much like the pet rock and egg is. It could do the bunny hop dance and be priced between 3000 and 5000 crowns. I have asked a ton of other people and they said it was a cool idea for a easter pet. Hope you concider it
It's a little late for them to develop a new pet, but I like the bunny idea...just a real looking bunny available in different colors. :)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
What a cute idea!!!! And resonably priced too!! Ki consider this a new pet next Easter since Easter is right round the corner!!!!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Agreed! I love bunnies, ( I have one ) and I would so buy that pet