Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

equiping a home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
i need help! i dont know how to equip a new home i bought i really want to use it please etell me exactly how to equip it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
springsummer111 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
i need help! i dont know how to equip a new home i bought i really want to use it please etell me exactly how to equip it
Just like any other piece of equipment or gear, you open your backpack. You will see the screen for your hats, robes, etc. and at the top right corner is an "arrow" that, when clicked on, it will take you to the next screen for your housing items, including any houses/castles that you own.

The first button on that next screen will show your houses. Click on whichever house you want to equip, and the click on the "hand icon" at the bottom to equip your house (just like when you equip a hat or robe, etc.).

One more note, after you "equip" your house, whenever you click on the "home" button at the bottom right of your playing screen, it will transport you to whichever "house" you equipped. But, after the timer runs down (60 seconds), if you click the "home" button again, it will transport you to your dorm room. And you can always still enter your dorm room through the Ravenwood School doorway to the dorms.

Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
springsummer111 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
Go into your backpack, click the housing section, click your house and then the little hand at the bottom.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Hi Springsummer111,

You equip your house just like you would your hat, clothing and etc.. Click on your book, click at the top right to move to the area for housing and such, click on the house/island icon and you will see the house you got. Click on it and equip it.